Britney backtracks - (now completely deleted) —removes shade, softens the caption and mentions Blake

2 hours ago, sodapopbritney said:

Can none of you comprehend that maybe someone let her know her innocuous caption was taken as shade and she changed it because it wasn’t meant that way?

This place is exhausting 

it's wild to me how vicious some 'fans' get. It's like they get personally offended, so it's ok to say she's a dumb bĩtch, make fun of her body and call her out of her name. And yet, the ones who are all like, 'I'm over her', 'She's bitter and miserable', 'I'm embarrassed to be a fan' are STILL here on this very forum engaging in the so called chaos they claim she brings. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Are some of you going to treat Britney like a doe-eyed innocent deer forever? She has a clear pattern now of being shady and dragging women then backtracking 1-hour later after there are consequences. She only changed it up (or her team) when Donatello unfollowed her and she started getting backlash about comparing her Shein monstrosity to the iconic Versace dress 

Anytime someone checks to see who’s following who it always turns out to be wrong so I don’t believe that. We don’t when she unfollowed, could’ve been because she deactivated. I highly doubt Donatella saw that post that quick, got offended and unfollowed her. 

I’m just annoyed with the overreactions. It’ll be a few pages of vicious insults and then the last couple pages will be cooling down realizing it wasn’t that deep lmao.

I just stick to the few Britney fans I follow on Twitter these days, it’s never that deep for them. 

Edited by sodapopbritney
  • Love 5

I just wish Britney would do one post conservatorship live appearance to validate that everything she posts and shares is indeed her. I completely understand why she wouldn't, but in a world where many of us were silenced for uttering 'free Britney' and told THAT was a conspiracy theory, it is actually tough to take everything we're being fed about Britney at face value. If one conspiracy theory was rooted in truth, it opens the floodgates. Especially with everything I went through with my best friend being locked away and conserved before her own death. There were times we would be messaging each other on Instagram that were likely not her and in fact the team of people who had access to her life and finances instead. So I've lived through this. In a world of AI and deepfakes it has become essential to not take anything at face value and use a critical eye. 

• Love 5

She can't even take responsibility for her actions. She drags someone, receives criticism because of it, and then backtracks with some lame excuse or simply deletes everything and pretends nothing happened. Britney became a big joke and nowadays it's a shame to admit being a fan of hers. She should feel grateful to see people like Blake publicly uplifting her, because that kind of empathy is going to be increasingly rare.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.