Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS 👗 !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! 💅🏻👗🌷🌷

Did Donatella really unfollow her over this? 

It's like she wants to share her real opinion first, then when there is outrage she's like no, I lo0o0ve her !!! 😉

I agree it's a terrible look but there is a mental health issue here that I believe causes her to be unaware of her behavior. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

At this point people should just stop paying homage to her and forget about her existence. I feel bad for the actress that is cast to play her in the biopic.

I won't be surprised if Britney hates the movie in the end, by her behavior and dating Paul I doubt she will be on the road of being hands on with this project.

It's possible it could be just like one of her random perfumes.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Steve W said:

Can she just not like it better ? I just do not get why you’re so nasty . I love how many love Britney but love to bash her as well . She is allowed to think as she pleases. Your nasty opinion does not matter but what happened to not saying anything if you have nothing nice to say . Great legs and shes happy . Is that not enough . I think she looks beautiful. 

What is so nasty about what I said?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, katiespears said:

It's like she wants to share her real opinion first, then when there is outrage she's like no, I lo0o0ve her !!! 😉

I agree it's a terrible look but there is a mental health issue here that I believe causes her to be unaware of her behavior. 

I thought Donatella unfollowing her was because of the account deactivating and then reactivating over. 

1 hour ago, BritSabel said:

Very sad and delusional

At this point she's just an annoying troll with no life, job or goals

She destroyed her career, magic and image

She has the right of getting out of industry if making music does not make her happy anymore BUT she has no goals in life. to heal you need to find another job/mission/goals that fulfill you, a purpose. She is trapped in her house *****ing Paul (probably her biggest issue with Sam was him not babysitting her all the time) and romanticize the idea of having a baby with Sam, now Paul. Making her whole purpose life is around men and babies and while doesn't have them, getting new tiny dogs. What kind of life is that? the result is in front of us. She is not healing, not evolving, year by year she's regressing

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, katiespears said:

Calling a cheap and ugly dress from a Chinese sweatshop "updated Versace" is probably not the best idea when you're friends with Donatella.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Hmmm not sure what the best answer is! She doesn't do this every time as she has praised Lady Gaga when she said such nice things about B and privately messaged Alexa Nikolas apologizing and praising her for her activism. She also sent her the woman in me book. 

She could of said you look great Blake but clearly she didn't but she didn't say anything bad either. I think there's a lot of jumping to conclusions on this one but i'm not saying you necessarily wrong for thinking that. You never know she might hate Blake :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Also Blake isn't starting out... She's been in the industry for so long. 

You know what it may be true.

Maybe she was not shady and we (I)  just perceive it like that. But the timing of the post and mostly the words she uses make it look like she wanted to be shady and mostly mean.

"I LIKE IT WAY BETTER,” “SHOWS MY LEGS !!!

And sadly she has been more shady to woman than nice. She indeed applauded Gaga, but only because Gaga said nice things. A day or two after or later, Xtina didn't want to comment on the situation and Britney dragged her through the mud. 

And she indeed apologized to Alexa, but only after being a cruel ***** to her when she was just a kid (doesn't matter if Juno Lasagna lied, she acted terribly).  The same attitude she had towards Alexa she is having now to every single celebrity female that mentions her or wants to pay tributes to her. 

Another example, On the TV show Euphoria, in the first episode she is declared bipolar, and the head-shaving moment is shown. What does she do? She hangs out with the creator of the TV show and later praises the show on her IG. Halsey does something similar, comparing her illness to Britney's misfortunes and she gets dragged for filth. 

Then we have the whole Selena Gomez situation, I don't like Selena but is obvious that Britney despises her and is a target of her cryptic captions. Charli XCX who is another huge fan, gets called in another shady way . And then if we want to go a little old school. Around 2007,  there were rumors that Lindsay Lohan hooked up with KFed at a party. Later on, Britney uploaded an image on her website, asking for what name she should go with for her next album (blackout), one of those was the infamous: Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like. Maybe I'm reaching and it was not a shade but just a joke. But after all this time and seeing how she behaves on IG, it makes me wonder.

It's truly saddening that Blake publicly wrote a letter to express what Britney meant to her and how special she was while growing up, just like many of us. And Britney replies with this weird comment. 

It's also strange that she said she deactivated her account due to her health issues but wasted no time reactivating it when a celebrity wore her dress and her name got back in the news. And comparing a horrendous dress probably made by slaves in some Asian countries to another one made by the most qualified couturiers is insulting to Donatella Versace and her team. Instead of creating a solid relationship with these fashion houses she spends her money on dresses made in China in the worst conditions. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

I think she removed the caption altogether 

She did! But not surprising at all. She’s always editing or deleting her posts. I miss the old Britney but I understand her trauma has completely changed her , made her not trust anyone , and hates everyone 😭😭

23 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

This is embarrassing…. The Versace one looks way better and stunning. What world is she on 

Her fantasy..there Paul is not felon. She is not Britney Spears. And they have 10 kids together. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

She has the right of getting out of industry if making music does not make her happy anymore BUT she has no goals in life. to heal you need to find another job/mission/goals that fulfill you, a purpose. She is trapped in her house *****ing Paul (probably her biggest issue with Sam was him not babysitting her all the time) and romanticize the idea of having a baby with Sam, now Paul. Making her whole purpose life is around men and babies and while doesn't have them, getting new tiny dogs. What kind of life is that? the result is in front of us. She is not healing, not evolving, year by year she's regressing

She has been healing . She sees horses . We know nodda . Yet would you go out and want people looking for you . It is a hunt with her . Then everyone attacks her . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.