Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS πŸ‘— !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ‘—πŸŒ·πŸŒ·

1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t think there’s any direct shade towards Blake here, but it IS pretty weird to bring up that old dress and say nothing positive.Β 

However, it’s much weirder to see posts about her β€œsquare”/β€œbox” body on an alleged fan forum… I mean come on. This isn’t the tmz comment section, that **** is way too low.

Oh, I loooooove seeing a bunch of (mostly) male fans make disparaging comments over a woman’s body because they got butthurt over a stupid comment.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
12 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

She sounds shady, because Blake wearingΒ  the dress caused huge commotion in social media this week, bringing memories of Britney and why people love her and instead of saying something nice she upload a picture saying her dress is better than was Blake lively was wearing (which is not true) in the most passive aggressive way. Probably in a hour the caption will be gone. But is just disappointing because everytime someone says sometimes nice about her and how important she was to them growing up she comes with the more infantile comments about it. Always thinking they are making fun of her. When is the contrary, but she doesn't seem to understand.

Imagine if Janet or Madonna have said something shady about her copying their styles when she started out? She would have hated it. Yet she does the same to others, specially women.

Shein or Versace, the dress is still ugly and it doesnt help that she looks a mess.

Hmmm not sure what the best answer is! She doesn't do this every time as she has praised Lady GagaΒ when she said such nice things about B and privately messagedΒ Alexa Nikolas apologizing and praising her for her activism. She also sent her the woman in me book.Β 

She could of said you look great Blake but clearly she didn't but she didn't say anything bad either. I think there's a lot of jumping to conclusions on this one but i'm not saying you necessarily wrong for thinking that. You never know she might hate BlakeΒ :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:Β Also Blake isn't starting out... She's been in the industry for so long.Β 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Why she always have to be soooo shady??. It is not Blake Lively or Donatella Versace fault someone (your family) sold your dress to a vintage store.

And I can't at her comparing that fugly shein/fashion nova dress to Versace Couture. No Britney that dress is ugly as ****.Β 

Can she just not like it better ? I just do not get why you’re so nasty . I love how many love Britney but love to bash her as well . She is allowed to think as she pleases. Your nasty opinion does not matter but what happened to not saying anything if you have nothing nice to say . Great legs and shes happy . Is that not enough . I think she looks beautiful.Β 

5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It's amazing how she just unlearned how to pose. Britney grew up in front of the camera, worked with the most renowned photographers in the industry, has several iconic photo shoots and nowadays she can barely take a photo or record a video of herself without looking like a meme. The worst part is that, in her mind, she is being **** and serving attitude. How is this possible? The damage they did to her is actually greater than we think.

This instagram post (below) is a great example of your comment. How is this any different from what we have seen from Amanda Bynes?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9Dx1ZJSi4l/?img_index=8

• Love 1
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Better? Ok Britney..

The Versace dress is probably her best look ever.

Β :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I was kind of expecting her to at least give Blake a little shoutout for saying the kindest and sweetest words about her. Especially since Blake has said numerous times what a huge fan she is. It would have been nice.

I agree, it was. and even that she had to be bitter about. She's her worst enemy, she's destroying her whole legacy

Edited by spreadmywings
7 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

the fact that Britney believes this dress is betterΒ 

Β 

and makes her look better than this

2002-wearing-versace-outfit-blake-872301

81EF9B85-EF08-4360-9A22-D272DF252C7D.jpe

8135693.jpg

Β 

not only was she shady Blake and Donatella (who made her wedding dress) like also showed how delusional she is and 0 taste. this also explains why she looks so bad (her clothes choice, hairstyle, no teeth treatment, etc, its like Britney became Shein herself ) and the thing about her legs was an attempt to say again, indirectly, that the last paparazzi photos were edited..NO, her IG videos and photos have filter and she probably uses the camera on 0,5 , it always makes everything look smaller

Β 

bye gurl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzo5kpS1PDuXr-RzSzpJo

She will only embrace her legacy when she can shill fans out of $$$ these daysΒ 

First her Fraud book, now her Fraud movie.Β 

The fact that she thinks the ugly new dress looks better should be a surprise - her taste in everything is awfulΒ 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—