This is the real Britney, get over it!

42 minutes ago, yshdibesd said:

Oh and before someone says it, I’m well aware she doesn’t know I exist and that I’m wasting my miserable life here etc etc xoxo

Lmao :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

But yeah, there’s definitely a false yassification of the "peak". A lot of it is just cause that’s when most of the fans got mesmerized by her in some way, so they imagine everything was this sparkly fantasy from 1999-2005 when really she was slaving away, flung around as an asset to the entertainment machine and likely struggling with all kinds of **** behind the curtain. We'll probably never know the full extent of what she endured during her perfect pop star era, that created the person she is today. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

True.

But, She was really something special those years. Which is why people still love her till this day and get inspired by her. Which is why everyone (fans and business) wants to replicate those years with no success. 

At this point I have accepted that she is this messy chaotic person who makes really bad choices. I just find it sad because I think she deserves better. But oh well at the end she can do whatever she wants but it will be sad to see things ending worst that they did in the past. But I will always wish her well and healing.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I said in a post once that, with the Instagram dancing, in her mind she's doing what she's always done and became famous for. I imagine it gives her the same feeling, but it was staging, lights, cameras, a younger body and the projection of so many people's dreams onto her that created that spell back in the 2000's. Take the same energy that drove her then, but put in your living room, with messy hair and a few wrinkles on your face and it won't be perceived the same way, it becomes something unsettling. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I’m really glad to read your replies, thank you for having this conversation. 🌹 I was expecting to be destroyed tbh 😅

Of course I agree she is undoubtedly talented, and a very special person. It’s a shame she didn’t get to slow down and to carve her own path because of someone else’s greed.

I would say most of the die hard stans can relate to the sadness in her story, and that’s why we care so much and keep thinking and rooting for her.

At this stage fans that really care about her just want her to be happy, and unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be the case.

I think it’s fair to want her to do something in the future we could all love and be proud of, but expecting “the” Britney Spears to be part of it is unfair on her. If she ever really heals and decides to do that, whatever she does would ultimately be different, and not necessarily in the music industry or the public sphere.

• Love 2
Just now, yshdibesd said:

I’m really glad to read your replies, thank you for having this conversation. 🌹 I was expecting to be destroyed tbh 😅

Of course I agree she is undoubtedly talented, and a very special person. It’s a shame she didn’t get to slow down and to carve her own path because of someone else’s greed.

I would say most of the die hard stans can relate to the sadness in her story, and that’s why we care so much and keep thinking and rooting for her.

At this stage fans that really care about her just want her to be happy, and unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be the case.

I think it’s fair to want her to do something in the future we could all love and be proud of, but expecting “the” Britney Spears to be part of it is unfair on her. If she ever really heals and decides to do that, whatever she does would ultimately be different, and not necessarily in the music industry or the public sphere.

We have created a fairy tale for ourselves. And this fairy tale is not about Britney, but about how bad the people around her are. It is necessary to accept it now. The main problem is herself.

She just doesn’t want to be the pop star Britney Spears anymore. She wants none of that. She had it all and she felt like it ruined the things that truly mattered, like family and her relationship with her kids. 

She wants to be average Debby, out with her new man and his kids at the trampoline park and taking trips to Cancun. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Yanal said:

We have created a fairy tale for ourselves. And this fairy tale is not about Britney, but about how bad the people around her are. It is necessary to accept it now. The main problem is herself.

I think both things can be true, she can be a victim in many ways, and also contribute to what’s not going so well.

But yes, we can’t just go about saying yes queen you can do no wrong, perpetuating the narrative that everyone else is a villain.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She just doesn’t want to be the pop star Britney Spears anymore. She wants none of that. She had it all and she felt like it ruined the things that truly mattered, like family and her relationship with her kids. 

She wants to be average Debby, out with her new man and his kids at the trampoline park and taking trips to Cancun. 

If that is true, I’d be very happy for her. For some time I think many of believed she just wanted to pain and Dance and live her freedom. That would be awesome!

Average Debby doesn’t have fights in hotels though, or disturbing videos posted with no self awareness… with millions watching… very sad.

Edited by yshdibesd

I can tell the truth now that even the fans here who actually think they know so much about her don't yet know and don't even realize how incredibly hard she has been through and in what ways she has fought her way through the conservatorship.
How can I be so sure?
Because I know the fact that she has not yet said it in a way that is easy for everyone to understand. Even with just that, she's really clever.
Because she is basically a CIA agent, as she says so in her book.

It might sound cliche, maybe she’s just actually trying to figure it out for the first time, what it’s actually to have  a little bit of autonomy, control over her own money, decisions, experiences and situations.

I don’t know. So much repression, control, hostage, etc. The real break free moment it’s now, and of course differently from 2007 ( parties, Paris Hilton, talking to papz, etc) maybe now she just want to be boring, date the randomness guy ever and just see how it goes. 

i don’t know, I don’t know her personally, we can bring a lot of bunch of theories, but I do hope to see her one day coming back to slay our hearts ❤️ whenever she feels ready tho 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Well the dancing is actually a lot different from simply 7 years ago hun… let’s not turn a blind eye to the damage the con and her time in the that place did to her mind and body. She had nerve damage from what they did to her! I don’t think anyone understands just how traumatic of an experience you have to go through to have nerve damage in the end when they were supposed to be helping you!!!

her dancing on instagram as she has explained is due to her nerve damage and she feels good when she dances.

she can’t feel anything anymore on half of her body.

Her current state is due to how they destroyed her in that “rehab”

it’s absolutely horrific sounds like her life was the movie SAW if you really think about it 

she was tortured by doctors for 13 years

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, yshdibesd said:

The dancing on Instagram is not that different to the moves Britney did on every tour

If you're talking about the tours/Vegas after the circus tour, then ok...

Comparing what she is doing today with her prime skills is an insult to her. 

You can defend her saying some truths.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.