TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

10 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

What the **** kind of ridiculous "human rights bro" response is this?  There is actually something wrong with the way you think.

Freedom includes the right to make your own choices, but with that freedom comes responsibility.  It's not just about having the ability to do whatever you want; it's about understanding the consequences of your actions.  When I criticize someone for making poor choices, it's not about controlling them—it's about caring enough to want them to avoid self-destruction.  Yes, Britney has the freedom to make her own decisions, but that doesn't mean those decisions are beyond critique, especially if they're harmful to her well-being.  True freedom isn't just about doing whatever you want—it's about making choices that lead to a better, healthier life.

Britney is a national treasure she is miss americana and america's sweetheart she can do whatever she wants 

Edited by Britney Baby

Oh Britney.....

For the people saying this is why her kids don't want anything to do with her, her entire support system failed her.

Ironically if Britney had her kids behind her, she probably wouldn't be with this man in the first place.

It's clear she wants kids, but there are better ways to do it rather than hanging with a guy with 11 kids. It's honestly just sad to see her sabotaging herself. But at the end of the day, the consequences of her choices are hers, doesn't effect me.

I hope she has fun, but it's clear she doesn't have good people around her. She needs to call up some A-listers her age and hang with her own kind. 

My problem with Paul isn't that he's a felon, it's the fact that he has SO many kids. She's clearly going to end up as one of their providers. Britney needs to use her brain and the smarts she used to get out of the conservatorship.

It almost feels like she's still in this weird phase where she thinks she's untouchable and things won't effect her, but getting attached to someone's kids is not a good move at all.

As many faults as Sam had, how did she go from him to this?

Especially because she's clearly embarrassed by being with him considering the fights, and the insta story about him. No self-respecting woman would do that, which makes sense in her case.

This whole situation just makes me sad, nothing else. I just hope she's ready to deal with the consequences...

I do hope the biopic includes this. Sometimes you just need to SEE your behavior.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Britney is a national treasure she is miss americana and america's sweetheart she can do whatever she wants 

You keep proving my points, but don't seem to realize it, which speaks volumes about your critical thinking skills.  

Yes, Britney is beloved by many, that doesn’t mean she's exempt from the consequences of her actions.  No matter how much someone is adored, their choices still have an impact on their well-being.  Being a "national treasure" doesn’t shield anyone from the reality that poor decisions can lead to harm.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

What the **** kind of ridiculous "human rights bro" response is this?  There is actually something wrong with the way you think.

Freedom includes the right to make your own choices, but with that freedom comes responsibility.  It's not just about having the ability to do whatever you want; it's about understanding the consequences of your actions.  When I criticize someone for making poor choices, it's not about controlling them—it's about caring enough to want them to avoid self-destruction.  Yes, Britney has the freedom to make her own decisions, but that doesn't mean those decisions are beyond critique, especially if they're harmful to her well-being.  True freedom isn't just about doing whatever you want—it's about making choices that lead to a better, healthier life.

They’re still in the “ I need to make mistakes to learn who i am” era. That’s cute when you’re 20 and that mistake happen to be bringing carrots to your bank appointment. Bank lady would give you the side eye and you would immediately know that was a mistake. Choosing a convicted cholo as boyfriend and try to be make his cholo kids like you in your 40s means you did not made good choices in your 20s and 30s . It’s obviously embarrassing.i and she doesn’t learn.

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

They’re still in the “ I need to make mistakes to learn who i am” era. That’s cute when you’re 20 and that mistake happen to be bringing carrots to your bank appointment. Bank lady would give you the side eye and you would immediately know that was a mistake. Choosing a convicted cholo as boyfriend and try to be make his cholo kids like you in your 40s means you did not made good choices in your 20s and 30s . It’s obviously embarrassing.i and she doesn’t learn.

spacer.png

This reminds of that bodyguard who B ***ually harassed.  She bent over backwards and exposed herself and he sued and got $$$ out of her.  Paul, because of kids 10 kids, took the bait and is in the game for the long run.

5 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

This reminds of that bodyguard who B ***ually harassed.  She bent over backwards and exposed herself and he sued and got $$$ out of her.  Paul, because of kids 10 kids, took the bait and is in the game for the long run.

I forget that news were a thing and they were settled in the court. 

RADARONLINE.COM

By Radar Staff Britney Spears settled a ***ual harassment lawsuit filed...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

You keep proving my points, but don't seem to realize it, which speaks volumes about your critical thinking skills.  

Yes, Britney is beloved by many, that doesn’t mean she's exempt from the consequences of her actions.  No matter how much someone is adored, their choices still have an impact on their well-being.  Being a "national treasure" doesn’t shield anyone from the reality that poor decisions can lead to harm.

7 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

spacer.png

Do you weirdos realize that Britney doesn't even know you exist?

What is with britney stans and their entitlement to act like they matter in her life?

Why do u care so much about what Britney does in her private life, or how she spends her OWN money? 

Who even are you

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.