TMZ: Britney spotted with Paul’s kids at Sky Zone in Thousand Oaks

13 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I'm just happy she's happy, outside of her home enjoying simple things like this rather than isolated, alone and angry with life. It's obvious Britney wants a family and since she has none, she relies on them, besides it's not those kids fault, they will be grateful to have the princess of pop as stepmom, imagine.

We should not judge, she will always be a legend of pop, and her legacy is not tarnished. Making the same mistakes? Just look at Nicki or Cardi B, getting pregnant with another child while knowing her man is cheating yet she didn't care. Fans love their artists no matter what.

But she’s not happy though.

She’s a broken woman who lost her kids and family and is trying to fill a void.

I don’t see a happy ending here. I pray she doesn’t end up like Michael and Whitney and you know what I’m talking about.

Edited by j4j05
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

I'm sorry, but she's just adorable when she's playing around. I love her so much.

This forum is overflowing with judgment and negativity. So what if Britney is “dating” someone with a criminal record or is using her money to support his kids? It’s her life and her hard-earned money to spend as she pleases. Do people really think they’re superior to her? 

• Like 5

Well her own ungrateful kids doesn't want to see her and she doesn't have real family. Just her brother Brian started to hanging with her recently so can we blame her ? She just want to be included to some family. She was so lonely and isolated all these years. Unfortunately Paul was there and saw the opportunity. I don't really think Britney that stupid. But she is so desperate and ignoring all the red flags.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I will say though, in her defense, MANY people date someone with a shady or even criminal past. It’s not THAT uncommon.

I mean for f.ucks sakes, queen Beyonce herself ended up MARRYING and having KIDS with a former convicted FELON and nobody batted an eyelash.

Maybe we can all learn not to judge others too harshly based on their pasts, eh? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Maybe Britney feels safer with someone like this— a strong ex-felon who has experienced trauma and seen some difficult things. She might believe he can understand and protect her better than we think. Given Britney’s own experiences with trauma, they might relate to each other on a deep level

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

At this point, I don’t think I even care anymore. While I do hope she knows what she’s getting herself into with this guy, at the end of the day, it is HER life. Britney is gonna do what Britney wants to do. I think I’m just gonna shut up now. 

I will say though, in her defense, MANY people date someone with a shady or even criminal past. It’s not THAT uncommon.

I mean for f.ucks sakes, queen Beyonce herself ended up MARRYING and having KIDS with a former convicted FELON and nobody batted an eyelash.

Maybe we can all learn not to judge others too harshly based on their pasts, eh? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

The difference is Brit continues to hook up with married men, went from a c ship leaving Married Adnan behind only to cheat on Scam allegedly with this married housekeeper.

Using Beyonce as a scapegoat for Britney’s home wrecking activities is a reach. 

Queen B Beyonce GIF

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

To be honest, I don't get bad vibes from Paul like I did with Sam

I mean i don't care, it's her life

We don't know this guy personally.

Not all criminals are bad people and not all lawful people are good 

Most of them are just regular folks who've made bad decisions

The law of man and the law of humanity/nature (morality) are two distinct things

Sam literally worked hard and not once ran Britney’s name through the mud or hurt her. 

this guy has already had fights with her in public settings, and has had ten kids with multiple women.

There has only been bad news reported about this man and you don’t get bad vibes from him but you did Sam?!

That’s alarming 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Well her own ungrateful kids doesn't want to see her and she doesn't have real family. Just her brother Brian started to hanging with her recently so can we blame her ? She just want to be included to some family. She was so lonely and isolated all these years. Unfortunately Paul was there and saw the opportunity. I don't really think Britney that stupid. But she is so desperate and ignoring all the red flags.

Thats great, what do u say we start our own family?  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

7 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Sam literally worked hard and not once ran Britney’s name through the mud or hurt her. 

this guy has already had fights with her in public settings, and has had ten kids with multiple women.

There has only been bad news reported about this man and you don’t get bad vibes from him but you did Sam?!

That’s alarming 

Still, you don't know this guy personally, you just read some random articles about him and making a judgement of him based on that

I haven’t really followed all the news, but from what I’ve seen, Sam just seemed like a regular, healthy guy who didn’t seem to have much trauma. He kind of came off as a spoiled kid. He probably couldn’t relate to Britney on a deeper level. On the other hand, Paul, being an ex-felon who’s had a tough past and come from poverty, has probably faced a lot of challenges and seen some rough stuff. He might get Britney’s trauma better

And Britney probably feels safer with someone like this, maybe she feels protected with a strong ex felon

Edited by Britney Baby
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6
Just now, BlueFyre3 said:

First of all, WHY… why is she wearing sunglasses INDOORS in a trampoline park??? 

Britney Spears, at one time the biggest popstar on the planet, is now dating a convicted felon and drüg dealer and is spending her time babysitting his 10 kids while he refuses to pay child support to his baby mamas. She’s walking around in public, tittiės swinging, with no bra, looking a mess. 2024 said “hold my beer” to 2007. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

8 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Still, you don't know this guy personally, you just read some random articles about him and making a judgement of him based on that

I haven’t really followed all the news, but from what I’ve seen, Sam just seemed like a regular, healthy guy who didn’t seem to have much trauma. He kind of came off as a spoiled kid. He probably couldn’t relate to Britney on a deeper level. On the other hand, Paul, being an ex-felon who’s had a tough past and come from poverty, has probably faced a lot of challenges and seen some rough stuff. He might get Britney’s trauma better

And Britney probably feels safer with someone like this, maybe she feels protected with a strong ex felon

His criminal activity is public record, babe. 

Edited by BlueFyre3
  • Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.