This thread is a mess. Gays are like somewhat girls

3 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I have had plenty of hit threads. Where's yours? :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Don't act like you aren't constantly seeking attention with your flop basic cheap music taggin everyone, people who for pity act like they care, breaking news, nobody cares, you aren't an artist, you aren't a influencer, your life is a lie

Edited by one2threesaymyname
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, one2threesaymyname said:

Don't act like you aren't constantly seeking attention with your flop basic cheap music taggin everyone, people who for pity act like they care, breaking news, nobody cares, you aren't an artist, you aren't a influencer, your life is a lie

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, one2threesaymyname said:

Clocked her.

It's wild that people in here that do make music or things want people's opinion on it and make threads reaching for attention for us to hear.

Yet we're not allowed to be honest about it. 

10 hours ago, one2threesaymyname said:

You must be a fan if you utilize your TIME to stay checking for me :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Clocked her.

It's wild that people in here that do make music or things want people's opinion on it and make threads reaching for attention for us to hear.

Yet we're not allowed to be honest about it. 

You are a liar. You have claimed to support my music and now you wanna talk **** because I call you out on how you are talking about Britney? Wtf is wrong with half of yall. You are NOT A GOD. Get over yourself. Nobody worships you. Did you die for our sins? :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Edited by JayTawndre
27 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

You are a liar. You have claimed to support my music and now you wanna talk **** because I call you out on how you are talking about Britney? Wtf is wrong with half of yall. You are NOT A GOD. Get over yourself. Nobody worships you. Did you die for our sins? :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Who here claimed to be God? You're pissed because you got called out by several members in here.

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who here claimed to be God? You're pissed because you got called out by several members in here.

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

You act like your **** don't stink but everyone poops and it does not smell like roses. You constantly shade and degrade Britney I have never seen ONE positive thing. You are on Exhale far more than myself or anyone. It is clear you have no life. Also you are a Beyonce fan so why aren't u on a thread for your queen? 

Just now, JayTawndre said:

You act like your **** don't stink but everyone poops and it does not smell like roses. You constantly shade and degrade Britney I have never seen ONE positive thing. You are on Exhale far more than myself or anyone. It is clear you have no life. Also you are a Beyonce fan so why aren't u on a thread for your queen? 

Awww I see we've reached the personal insult portion of your weak debate and weaker come backs.

Gaga is your queen so I'm not allowed to like Beyonce now?

It's the hypocrisy for me girl, if you were that busy with 3 gigs in Vegas and all these fake alleged things going on why are you wasting time on me?

Smiling Queen Beyonce GIF | GIFDB.com

• Love 1
14 hours ago, one2threesaymyname said:

Kim Min Jae Help GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I don't need to work here. I am a part of Britney's community and Pop music and entertainment. That is not changing. 

Yeah. Not what I said but keep on keeping on. It seems like whatever “this” is…is really working(?) for you. 

• Love 1