This thread is a mess. Gays are like somewhat girls

20 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

That needs to happen. There have been so many beefs on here, meltdowns (some of them may have been from me once in a while. Not perfect lol), and lots of threads of shade and with the intention of being downright nasty. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I’ve seen a lot of the meltdowns and beefs here, this account is only a few years old but I have been visiting this site since like 2007/2008ish.  I never had a meltdown or beef or anything, but left a few times because of certain users that I believe are still here but under different screen names.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I don't know why Glitter stopped interacting with me but it should be invesigated :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Do you have a crush on Glitter? I can't believe he ghosted you and I hope he starts interacting with you again like really soon! 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

If you want to say nonsense on a public forum, you can expect people to comment, sweetie.

Don’t want my interaction, don’t comment.

Britney Spears Talks About Her Gay Fans: 'They're Somewhat Girls'

Britney Spears opened up about her gay fans again in a new interview, saying they inspire her because "they're somewhat girls." 

The 32-year-old superstar spoke with Pride Source ahead of the Dec. 3 release of her eighth studio effort, "Britney Jean." Fans can likely expect to hear songs inspired by the gay community on the album.

I get inspiration from them on almost all of my songs," Spears said of her gay fans. "They're somewhat girls, so it's so inspiring to do stuff that they like to hear, like the cool 'in' stuff. Whatever I do for each record is definitely inspired by them." 

Britney is the one who said those nonsense :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Edited by Britney Jean Soliz
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

If you want to say nonsense on a public forum, you can expect people to comment, sweetie.

Don’t want my interaction, don’t comment.

That's an iconic Britney quote. Don't get your panties in a twist just because you don't know Britney lore. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

That’s not how it works sweetie.

PRIDESOURCE.COM

It’s Britney, *****. No, really, it is. She’s on the phone. And Britney Spears doesn’t get on the phone with press very often these days.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Britney Jean Soliz said:

I made this account to drag the haters and the hoes who said  horrible things about  Britney so I don’t care mission accomplished bey I will be back  :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:and btw it was funny how the  members  dragged your coroitian  bald 🧑‍🦲 *** on the Taylhoe thread poor you :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:I feel sorry for you :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

@Jordan Miller @Princessmimi @BUWYGF @DiamondCircus the perpetrator convicted himself :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Please find another place and stop bothering here. Everyone has already told you that.  

• Haha 1