Fans miss Britney. Industry misses Britney. I am glad she is taking time off of her socials. I hope she is having fun in hawaii or mexico or italy. Or just having time for herself at home. We r too into socials. It's addictive so it is good to take a break

• Like 1

I don’t think she’s a danger to herself or anyone but mentally she’s obviously struggling. She’s always been out there and quirky but I truly don’t think she’s taking care of herself or feels the need to. She’s been forced to take care of herself for years but now it’s up to her to do it, and she’s not doing it. I could care less if she works again, just want to see her happy and healthy with good people around. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I'm not worried at all tbh. I haven't even realized she's off instagram. I haven't followed her for at least an year now. I don't care about her Instagram, there's nothing interesting for me to see there. Whenever she feels like returning, or wants to show something positive and/or interesting again, I will follow her back again. 

You should care more about your owns lives at this point. 

• Love 1

I hope she is. I like how she's off social media. She needs to not come back to it at all. I would love she never comes back to it, no longer be seen in the public eye, and live quietly. No sign from her whatsoever, so she's not picked apart. Fade into obscurity.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.