Eras Tour cancelled in Vienna due to planned terrorist attack

26 minutes ago, Body ache said:

That’s false. They only recruit Islam extremists or individuals who want to become Muslim extermists. They unalive anyone who is not Muslim including non extremist Muslims. Muslim extremism has existed throughout history. They either unalive those who don’t convert or force them into conversion. Even regular Muslims hate them including Iranian civilians. You sound like a Muslim extremist sympathizer. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are part of ISIS since you know so much about them.

Do you really think an ISIS member is preoccupied with Britney Spears' current life? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

This is my cue to go.

Edited by Generic
Don't even know where to start
2 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Reported, I hope you're banned for the next 30 years. If you hate her, that's on you. But trying to blame her or even joking about it just shows what a disgusting excuse of a human being you are.

I hope you stop bothering me. These oversensitive people like you are like wasps. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, this is always in the back of my mind whenever she’s playing an Eras Tour show. She is the biggest popstar in the world right now, and that kind of fame comes with a huge target on your back. It is absolutely HORRIFIC that people can’t simply go to a concert and enjoy music without the risk of being blown up or shot. It’s beyond sick! 

I really don’t know how Taylor does it. I’m sure she has the best security, but if I was her I would still be absolutely terrified to get out on that stage, not knowing if some psychopath might be aiming for you from thousands of feet away or a bomb might be planted. 

I wonder what this means for the London shows? I get that she is dedicated to her fans and finishing this tour, but she’s already been across the entire globe. I’d say, take the loss and enjoy the incredible impact the tour has already made and end it early to prevent any tragedies. 

Edited by BlueFyre3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

But lyk omg fREe pALestiNe! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: What’s the “excuse” for all these other horrific terrorist attacks? Are we really gonna pretend we don’t see what 99.9% of terror attacks have in common? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

What makes the IDF not a terrorist organization? I mean the IDF would bomb a concert and be like oh well Hamas was in attendance .. so sorry Taylor 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I hope you stop bothering me. These oversensitive people like you are like wasps. 

Reported. No one’s oversensitive here. No one’s bothering you. You’re the one causing drama with your disgusting comments in every thread. Get off the internet and get a life. I hope everyone reports you

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, BlueFyre3 said:

Unfortunately, this is always in the back of my mind whenever she’s playing an Eras Tour show. She is the biggest popstar in the world right now, and that kind of fame comes with a huge target on your back. It is absolutely HORRIFIC that people can’t simply go to a concert and enjoy music without the risk of being blown up or shot. It’s beyond sick! 

I really don’t know how Taylor does it. I’m sure she has the best security, but if I was her I would still be absolutely terrified to get out on that stage, not knowing if some psychopath might be aiming for you from thousands of feet away or a bomb might be planted. 

I wonder what this means for the London shows? I get that she is dedicated to her fans and finishing this tour, but she’s already been across the entire globe. I’d say, take the loss and enjoy the incredible impact the tour has already made and end it early to prevent any tragedies. 

I agree. 

Btw i was so scared when Britney did the "Vegas" live on tour shows overseas. One of the legs started right after the Ariana Manchester attack :(  

Poor Britney :( 

3 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

But lyk omg fREe pALestiNe! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: What’s the “excuse” for all these other horrific terrorist attacks? Are we really gonna pretend we don’t see what 99.9% of terror attacks have in common? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

What does this have to do with that? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

That's horrible! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

They were literally trying to copy the Ariana Manchester bombing.

What I want to know is why do these terrorists pick concerts to do these bombings?

Lots of unsuspecting people on a crowded place 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Unbroken said:

You really are pathetic, you seek attention in the worst ways 

Oversensitive 

4 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Reported. No one’s oversensitive here. No one’s bothering you. You’re the one causing drama with your disgusting comments in every thread. Get off the internet and get a life. I hope everyone reports you

You reported that I said you are oversensitive? Get a life.

I love sensitive people like you who attack everyone without saying anything nasty and who love to take things out of context and pressurize for nothing. You are really great at this and it's people like you that see racism behind everything and such nonsenses. I applaud you. 

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

What makes the IDF not a terrorist organization? I mean the IDF would bomb a concert and be like oh well Hamas was in attendance .. so sorry Taylor 

First of all how can a military group be a terrorist organization in the first place? They’re not even an independent organization.  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: They are the military of Israel. So your literacy skills is lacking. Stop being an indoctrinated imbecile and just call Israel a terrorist government because that’s what you really mean. Secondly an Islamic terrorist act on a Taylor Swift concert has nothing to do with Israel or the IDF so don’t bring them into Islamic extremism and their religious based terror attacks. Thank you very much :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Edited by Body ache
Spelling
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Unbroken said:

God, you’re so fkn obnoxious. You know there’s a time and place for everything, right? I bet you don’t given all your ****ty and inappropriate comments

Oh I’ve said this time and time again can literally be so vile but you get warnings for saying it. Like not even funny

6 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

No point hunny Wendy and the so called moderator are joined at the hip rules don’t apply to them xo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.