TMZ: Blake bought Britney’s dress for around $10k, Britney thinks she looked adorable

7 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

It’s funny people who have been criticizing tmz wanna suddenly believe them when it’s a positive quote from “Britney” 

Sorry Told You GIF by Janet Jackson

Are you saying tmz is reliable and doesn’t deserve criticism? You and diamondcircus seem to be big fans of that fanfic site

• Like 1
7 hours ago, peacht said:

There is baby britney, pre teen britney, teen britney, young adult Britney, adult britney and old britney

Young adult Britney to today Britney can be played by same actress. They have things to age actor. I doubt they going to have 5 actresses to play different age Britneys.

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

OLD? Oh My God Wow GIF by Harlem

I didn't say old. I meant they can age person for different age just didn't use proper word. Obviously 20 and 40 old Britney doesn't look the same.

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BPI said:

She has found a way to make people talk about herself; after all, she doesn't care.

I doubt that Britney has commented, she doesn't even know who she is.

Britney is not a ******* recluse that only watches movies from the 20s. Some of you speak of her as if she was a lost child with zero mental capacity. Not to mention Blake adores Britney and she has worn Britney inspired outfits since 2015 for red carpets and Halloween. Stop treating Britney as if she was a vegetable with no brain.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney non è una ******* reclusa che guarda solo film degli anni '20. Alcuni di voi parlano di lei come se fosse una bambina perduta con zero capacità mentali. Per non parlare del fatto che Blake adora Britney e indossa abiti ispirati a Britney dal 2015 per i red carpet e per Halloween. Smettetela di trattare Britney come se fosse un vegetale senza cervello.

I did not say that on the contrary.

I simply said that Britney of these tributes don't care or that she spoke to tmz.

2 hours ago, icybaby said:

Young adult Britney to today Britney can be played by same actress. They have things to age actor. I doubt they going to have 5 actresses to play different age Britneys.

For the movie they're probably stopping when the con happens... 

2 hours ago, icybaby said:

So some vintage shop sold Britney Spears dress what supposed to be in a museum. Who gave it to the shop is the main question for me.

This dress was released for the ss 2003 Versace collection

This is not Britney's actual dress...

There is not only 1 dress that was hers, this dress was launched worldwide 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, BPI said:

She has found a way to make people talk about herself; after all, she doesn't care.

I doubt that Britney has commented, she doesn't even know who she is.

Everybody knows Blake Lively aka Serena Van Der Woodsen. Britney was a fan of Gossip Girl back then and even wanted to do a cameo in the show. 

3 hours ago, peacht said:

This dress was released for the ss 2003 Versace collection

This is not Britney's actual dress...

There is not only 1 dress that was hers, this dress was launched worldwide 

What are you talking about? Blake literally said it was the the ACTUAL dress that Britney was wearing.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

What are you talking about? Blake literally said it was the the ACTUAL dress that Britney was wearing.

Exactly. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:
You can tell too, because Blake is a lot taller and the dress is too short on her.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.