The Industry Treats Britney As If She Was Dead

2 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Yeah that's the weird thing.

Like how come we never hear from Britney herself or why doesn't she speak up about rumors and allegations,etc?

If she did an interview, it would clear everything up so quickly but yet she chooses to have Cade and others speak for her.

Exactly. It's hard to know what to believe because we don't have a clear idea of what is going on.

right now it seems Britney has no control over her career and there’s a battle going on behind the scenes.

I just hope we don't find out that she isn't the one controlling her own life... again.

• Like 1
Just now, trip to my touch said:

Because the take serious that she o retiered

But her past will never stop to exist and people acknowledge it because Britney Spears is an icon with multiple iconic moments.

Britney not realizing this simple fact is the problem, not the people paying homage to her... and helping her to make money, we will see everytime numbers increase because the movie will be a hit.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Exactly. It's hard to know what to believe because we don't have a clear idea of what is going on.

right now it seems Britney has no control over her career and there’s a battle going on behind the scenes.

I just hope we don't find out that she isn't the one controlling her own life... again.

Yeah all this secrecy is really weird.

For being a free woman, she doesnt act like one.

I heard somewhere that she was on a care plan after the conservatorship ended but idk if that's true.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Yeah all this secrecy is really weird.

For being a free woman, she doesnt act like one.

I heard somewhere that she was on a care plan after the conservatorship ended but idk if that's true.

Some documents mention the care plan and Jodi Montgomery, basically a co-conservator,  was the responsible for it.

However, Britney lawyer said this when people asked him about the care plan 

Maybe he didn't deny the existence,  but the way he speaks about the care plan is really weird.

Edited by Dark Willow

Have you ever heard the phrase “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”?

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with paying homage to someone you admire, as long as it’s done in a respectful way.

Britney herself has paid homage to artists she’s admired like Madonna, Cher, Janet, and MJ.

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Some documents mention the care plan and Jodi Montgomery, basically a co-conservator,  was the responsible for it.

However, Britney lawyer said this when people asked him about the care plan 

Maybe he didn't deny the existence,  but the way he speaks about the care plan is really weird.

Oh wow thats interesting.

I always thought it was strange how they just completely let Britney free without a transitional process involved.

Kinda like how in mental hospitals and I'm sure Jail, help you transition into the world again.

They just let Britney go without anything to help transition to real life again and I think that's one of the reasons for the behavior we see today.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Oh wow thats interesting.

I always thought it was strange how they just completely let Britney free without a transitional process involved.

Kinda like how in mental hospitals and I'm sure Jail, help you transition into the world again.

They just let Britney go without anything to help transition to real life again and I think that's one of the reasons for the behavior we see today.

Yeah, I agree. I always wished Britney had a good mental health support system before the end of the c-ship and for at least some months after...

A person with no rights and basically treated like a child for more than a decade, how she will all of sudden act like the adult she needs to be? 

That's one of the shady things with the end of FreeBritney movement... it seems the judge just tried to end everything quickly to avoid more public backlash and protect the system. I still think the mental evaluation should've happened, it was odd when they said it wasn't necessary.

To this day I don't know what the care plan really helped Britney, what Jodi was doing and why the lawyer acted like that when the person asked about the care plan... like trying to debunk the "Britney is not free" claims, but that was not the question.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, I agree. I always wished Britney had a good mental health support system before the end of the c-ship and for at least some months after...

A person with no rights and basically treated like a child for more than a decade, how she will all of sudden act like the adult she needs to be? 

That's one of the shady things with the end of FreeBritney movement... it seems the judge just tried to end everything quickly to avoid more public backlash and protect the system. I still think the mental evaluation should've happened, it was odd when they said it wasn't necessary.

To this day I don't know what the care plan really helped Britney, what Jodi was doing and why the lawyer acted like that when the person asked about the care plan... like trying to debunk the "Britney is not free" claims, but that was not the question.

Yeah exactly.

They just let her go without any additional help.

And you wonder why she is the way she is now.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.