Blake Lively wears Britney's iconic Versace dress at the premiere of her new film "It Ends With Us"

Just now, stronger1992 said:

Girl get out of here! It’s a DRESS. It’s not that deep. Blake did nothing disrespectful of the sort. It’s called admiration. The fact you’ve been going on and ON about this, get off the internet. Go outside. It’ll be ok!

I know its not that deep, I never claimed its deep, I’m just voicing my opinion on a public Britney forum like everyone else here is. I’m allowed to voice my opinion regardless if it differs from yours. Ultimately I haven’t been nasty to Blake or anyone else.

Of course i’m going “on and on” to back up my opinion up bc users like you are going on and on calling me a “troll” for having a an opinion you don’t agree with. Seems like you are the one that needs to go outside considering you are so caught up my *** about my thoughts on Blake wearing Britneys dress.

• Like 1

The fact that some people find this to be a bad thing is bizarre to me!! It’s a dress, it’s an inanimate object without a soul, it doesn’t have feelings. Britney doesn’t own it. Therefore the owners of it can let whoever they want wear it. No one will be hurt by this. 

I genuinely can’t understand the outrage. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.