Blake Lively wears Britney's iconic Versace dress at the premiere of her new film "It Ends With Us"

1 minute ago, monalisaney81 said:

Where was Blake Lively when Britney was fighting for her basic human rights? How did Blake use her massive movie-star platform to help Britney? She didn’t.

All these people are suddenly obsessed with Britney when its convenient to them. Blake was offered the Versace dress and jumped at the opportunity bc she knew it would create good red carpet buzz for her movie to be associated with Britney right now.

Of course she is going to sing all these praises about Britney while wearing her dress but shes another fake Hollywood wannabe like all the rest, I can see right through her ***.

Lol Blake and Ryan have been fighting for free Britney for a long time. Go outside and touch some grass!

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

The actor edited his 'Free Guy' movie poster in support of the pop star.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Where was Blake Lively when Britney was fighting for her basic human rights? How did Blake use her massive movie-star platform to help Britney? She didn’t.

All these people are suddenly obsessed with Britney when its convenient to them. Blake was offered the Versace dress and jumped at the opportunity bc she knew it would create good red carpet buzz for her movie to be associated with Britney right now.

Of course she is going to sing all these praises about Britney while wearing her dress but shes another fake Hollywood wannabe like all the rest, I can see right through her ***.

Girl it’s not that deep. Enough internet for you today. Sorry you’re so distraught over someone wearing a dress. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

🙄 so today I woke up, drinking a cup of coffee right?? Because DUHH 🤪 and I was thinking about the world and my cute little puppy, because let’s be real guys, dogs are better than humans, am I right? 🌺🌺🌺 anyway as I was chewing my Tillamook cheese 😜😜😜😜😜 I saw a dumb blonde BIRD appearing on my window and the little BLONDE DUMB BIRD was oooohhh sooo nice 🙄🙄🙄🙄, because hypocrisy doesn’t exist anymore 🕺👏🏻💃🏼🎵🤡🎯 anyway guysss!!!! Have a happy Wednesday!!!!!!!! And don’t forget to be nice!!!! By the way I love Janet Jackson she’s the real deal!!!!!! 

Did you ask chatGPT to replicate Britney's IG???!!! WHOA. 

1 minute ago, stronger1992 said:

Girl it’s not that deep. Enough internet for you today. Sorry you’re so distraught over someone wearing a dress. 

I’m not distraught, stop trying to gaslight the gaslighting queen newbie. 

Blake is an opportunist, simple as that. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:
I hope Britney at least gets paid good for the inclusion of Everytime. 

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

I know your intentions aren’t cruel and I hope if Britney is on here (like I strongly suspect) that she’s still able to laugh at herself and stuff like this without getting offended.

It’s all in good fun. I really don’t think she reads Exhale but if she does I hope she laughs and doesn’t think it’s malicious :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 1

She looks great, it's not her first tribute to Britney, she's a huge fan that's all. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

She told Vanity Fair years ago "The theme was Catholic . . . the [red carpet look] was more historic, you gotta do a Catholic schoolgirl [for the after-party]. Any way I can get Britney woven in. There’s actually a funny picture with me and [director] Reed [Morano], we look like a Britney tribute show. I look like ‘Baby One More Time’ Britney, and she’s ‘Circus’ Britney. You know when they do the [Britney] tribute shows, and there’s the different Britneys?”

• Love 2

They added a panel of extra fabric on the side to get it to fit Blake. It looks beautiful on her, and it was a nice tribute to honor Britney, but it kind of sucks that the dress was altered.

I saw a picture of the side of the dress on the Instagram story of the Britneysvault account, let me see if the link will work:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/britneysvault/3429024504127965302?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTFreXNlc2lidThtbA==

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

🙄 so today I woke up, drinking a cup of coffee right?? Because DUHH 🤪 and I was thinking about the world and my cute little puppy, because let’s be real guys, dogs are better than humans, am I right? 🌺🌺🌺 anyway as I was chewing my Tillamook cheese 😜😜😜😜😜 I saw a dumb blonde BIRD appearing on my window and the little BLONDE DUMB BIRD was oooohhh sooo nice 🙄🙄🙄🙄, because hypocrisy doesn’t exist anymore 🕺👏🏻💃🏼🎵🤡🎯 anyway guysss!!!! Have a happy Wednesday!!!!!!!! And don’t forget to be nice!!!! By the way I love Janet Jackson she’s the real deal!!!!!! 

This is great.. Britney is that you? LOL

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.