Blake Lively wears Britney's iconic Versace dress at the premiere of her new film "It Ends With Us"

Britney makes Blake look so average. I’m tired of all these starlets trying to have a moment by replicating Britneys iconic moments. Like what ever happened go originality? Start making your own moments ladies! Wearing Britneys actual dress, which Blake even says should be in a Smithsonian and yet squeeze her *** into it. Smh 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, CentralCJ said:

spacer.png

But why is Blake Lively wearing the dress? As a tribute to Britney? Feels weird

Wait. And the movie is about an abusive relationship of a woman who came from a dysfunctional family? Now it feels even weirder. 

Why does this feel so ICK to me? I usually love Blake Lively

Edited by theodoritasenorita
read about the movie
4 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Britney makes Blake look so average. I’m tired of all these starlets trying to have a moment by replicating Britneys iconic moments. Like what ever happened go originality? Start making your own moments ladies! Wearing Britneys actual dress, which Blake even says should be in a Smithsonian and yet squeeze her *** into it. Smh 

She’s just inspired and paying her respects to Britney. It’s called admiration. Why you gotta make it negative, it’s not that deep girl. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

She’s just inspired and paying her respects to Britney. It’s called admiration. Why you gotta make it negative, it’s not that deep girl. 

Where was Blake Lively when Britney was fighting for her basic human rights? How did Blake use her massive movie-star platform to help Britney? She didn’t.

All these people are suddenly obsessed with Britney when its convenient to them. Blake was offered the Versace dress and jumped at the opportunity bc she knew it would create good red carpet buzz for her movie to be associated with Britney right now.

Of course she is going to sing all these praises about Britney while wearing her dress but shes another fake Hollywood wannabe like all the rest, I can see right through her ***.

3 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Where was Blake Lively when Britney was fighting for her basic human rights? How did Blake use her massive movie-star platform to help Britney? She didn’t.

All these people are suddenly obsessed with Britney when its convenient to them. Blake was offered the Versace dress and jumped at the opportunity bc she knew it would create good red carpet buzz for her movie to be associated with Britney right now.

Of course she is going to sing all these praises about Britney while wearing her dress but shes another fake Hollywood wannabe like all the rest, I can see right through her ***.

How is Blake wearing vintage Versace her being obsessed with Britney exactly? 

EDIT: I see the video now! I didn’t realize she even mentioned her on the red carpet Angry Moron GIF by The Roku Channel

Edited by Derrick
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.