Blake Lively wears Britney's iconic Versace dress at the premiere of her new film "It Ends With Us"

43 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

🙄 so today I woke up, drinking a cup of coffee right?? Because DUHH 🤪 and I was thinking about the world and my cute little puppy, because let’s be real guys, dogs are better than humans, am I right? 🌺🌺🌺 anyway as I was chewing my Tillamook cheese 😜😜😜😜😜 I saw a dumb blonde BIRD appearing on my window and the little BLONDE DUMB BIRD was oooohhh sooo nice 🙄🙄🙄🙄, because hypocrisy doesn’t exist anymore 🕺👏🏻💃🏼🎵🤡🎯 anyway guysss!!!! Have a happy Wednesday!!!!!!!! And don’t forget to be nice!!!! By the way I love Janet Jackson she’s the real deal!!!!!! 

spacer.png

I know your intentions aren’t cruel and I hope if Britney is on here (like I strongly suspect) that she’s still able to laugh at herself and stuff like this without getting offended.

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.