Did you ever like Jamie Lynn

I never paid much attention to her as her personality seemed a bit obnoxious for my taste, but I was actually planning to go to see her perform at the Oregon Jamboree country music festival in the summer of 2018. She was set to headline the kickoff party, which was free to attend, but she canceled last minute. 🙄

spacer.png

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I never paid much attention to her as her personality seemed a bit obnoxious for my taste, but I was actually planning to go to see her perform at the Oregon Jamboree country music festival in the summer of 2018. She was set to headline the kickoff party, which was free to attend, but she canceled last minute. 🙄

spacer.png

What excuse did she give for cancelling last minute?

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Kiss my said:

What excuse did she give for cancelling last minute?

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

There was no reason given. She did give birth to her baby like 4 months before the festival, so it may have been that. Orrrr, she may have read the comments from people complaining about her being the choice to headline the free show - let's just say most folks weren't happy with the pick.

Confused Zoey 101 GIF by NickRewind

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I used to like her a lot back when she was in Zoey 101. I loved that TV show, even with Jamie being the worst part of it.

I think I was too old for Zoey 101 (luckily for me) - but to be fair she seemed okay when she was very young 

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I’m same age with her, at the time whatever Britney involved was never before seen and cool. When she was little I was acknowledging her because she looked a lot like Britney.

spacer.png

Until the pregnancy scandal, I was neutral. After the pregnancy scandal I kinda understood what type of person she is. A complete ignorant. Never watched zoey 101. I think I didn’t lost anything.
Then after her involvement in CS shown to the public I started to hate her.

• Like 1

Yes, I admired that she left Hollywood for a bit and went home to have her baby. Even with money, it’s scary to be pregnant at that age. And it doesn’t look like she’s been pressuring her girls to perform, which is good. 

But her comments about killing cats accidentally but repeatedly were deeply disturbing. As is her defense of their father and the way she’s always throwing her sister under the bus.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Yes, I admired that she left Hollywood for a bit and went home to have her baby. Even with money, it’s scary to be pregnant at that age. And it doesn’t look like she’s been pressuring her girls to perform, which is good. 

But her comments about killing cats accidentally but repeatedly were deeply disturbing. As is her defense of their father and the way she’s always throwing her sister under the bus.

This is a very balanced, mature post - agree 100%

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

There was no reason given. She did give birth to her baby like 4 months before the festival, so it may have been that. Orrrr, she may have read the comments from people complaining about her being the choice to headline the free show - let's just say most folks weren't happy with the pick.

Confused Zoey 101 GIF by NickRewind

Even when it was free they still complained

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.