Was Sam Lutfi good or bad?

Yes she mentions him but he was absolutely awful. She even puts him in a good light in the book. Please Britney this man had all the red flags! The only good thing that came out of the conservatorship is they kicked him out of Britney’s life! He had nothing good to offer Britney.  

1 minute ago, LoveforBritney said:

Yes she mentions him but he was absolutely awful. She even puts him in a good light in the book. Please Britney this man had all the red flags! The only good thing that came out of the conservatorship is they kicked him out of Britney’s life! He had nothing good to offer Britney.  

What did she say about him in the book?

2 minutes ago, JessFan89 said:

She said something like they had fun together. She really missed him after her family no longer let him see her. But really we all know he was a piece of **** and just trying to take advantage of her. So it’s all for the better that he was no longer allowed to see her. 

• Like 1

I'm on the fence. 

Back when I had a Twitter, I messaged him and he told me that before the c-ship, Britney owned 4 properties outright and was making $700k a month in royalties alone, so she was doing well financially.  B also won 50/50 custody of her kids before she was sent into the c-ship.  His text messages explicitly show that Britney was doing fine, but that HER FAMILY was causing her excessive anxiety and shame etc. 

According to my convo with him, he didn't understand that at the time because he's close with his family.  He saw her struggling with her divorce to KFed and thought she needed her family and Britney kept telling him "my family is not like your family."  Somewhere along the way, her life really spiraled -- TMZ were chasing her around LA taking upskirt photos, paparazzi were hounding her 24/7 and she was making them thousands per pic, and she was a new Mom. 

From my conversation with him, I think he thought he could calm her stress by fixing their family dynamics, which is really ******* weird.  He underestimated the nefariousness of that family.  In the end, he actually drove her right to her home where her father was waiting inside, Britney became very quiet, went inside the house, and that was the last they saw of each other.

Sam has stated that he wants to release text messages and emails between himself, Britney's team, Britney's family etc.  to show what really happened but he's going through the legalities of it all.  I'm really hoping he puts them on blast, but who knows?

Edited by doomphantom1
grammar
  • Like 2

Can we please normalize accepting that the cship was corrupt AND that s*m l*tfi was just as much a piece of s*it as any of the other leeches? Just because he was outsmarted by the one-legged trailer hick and his cronies does not mean that he was any better for Britney, especially since not only did he admit to dr*gging her but HIS OWN LAWYER argued that this loser, who is not a doctor, knew what he was doing by crushing up p*lls in her food and force feeding it to her. 

One minute he is saying nothing is wrong with her, then saying she was a dr*g addict who shaved her head to cover up her substance abuse and her house was filled with m*th so he was totally justified in kidnapping her dogs so she would be so distraught that she viewed him as a savior when he "found" them and brought them back to her. 

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Spears' family filed a restraining order against Sam Lutfi, her pseudo-manager.
WWW.SPIN.COM

Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain detail harassment in court documents requesting a since-granted restraining order against Love's ex-manager Sam Lutfi.
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

Sam Lutfi may have tricked Amanda Bynes into hospitalization. But he had his debut as ‘supporting actor in a celebrity meltdown’ way back in 2007 with Britney Spears. Who is this guy?
RADARONLINE.COM

'Euphoria' star Angus Cloud forged a bond with Britney Spears' ex-manager Sam Lufti in his final days, having spent time together in February and December for a trip to Qatar.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

2 hours ago, JessFan89 said:

2 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

She said something like they had fun together. She really missed him after her family no longer let him see her. But really we all know he was a piece of **** and just trying to take advantage of her. So it’s all for the better that he was no longer allowed to see her. 

This is literally not true. She does not mention Sam Lutfi in the book so I'm not sure why @LoveforBritney is saying that.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Can we please normalize accepting that the cship was corrupt AND that s*m l*tfi was just as much a piece of s*it as any of the other leeches? Just because he was outsmarted by the one-legged trailer hick and his cronies does not mean that he was any better for Britney, especially since not only did he admit to dr*gging her but HIS OWN LAWYER argued that this loser, who is not a doctor, knew what he was doing by crushing up p*lls in her food and force feeding it to her. 

One minute he is saying nothing is wrong with her, then saying she was a dr*g addict who shaved her head to cover up her substance abuse and her house was filled with m*th so he was totally justified in kidnapping her dogs so she would be so distraught that she viewed him as a savior when he "found" them and brought them back to her. 

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Spears' family filed a restraining order against Sam Lutfi, her pseudo-manager.
WWW.SPIN.COM

Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain detail harassment in court documents requesting a since-granted restraining order against Love's ex-manager Sam Lutfi.
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

Sam Lutfi may have tricked Amanda Bynes into hospitalization. But he had his debut as ‘supporting actor in a celebrity meltdown’ way back in 2007 with Britney Spears. Who is this guy?
RADARONLINE.COM

'Euphoria' star Angus Cloud forged a bond with Britney Spears' ex-manager Sam Lufti in his final days, having spent time together in February and December for a trip to Qatar.

Do you have those court docs?  Sam actually sued the Spears family for defamation for saying that he drugged her and was crushing pills into her food.  So, I'm curious as to where you're getting his admission from.  B also sat for that deposition and settled the lawsuit in court.

WWW.VULTURE.COM

Sam Lutfi was granted something in the low six figures.

4 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

I'm on the fence. 

Back when I had a Twitter, I messaged him and he told me that before the c-ship, Britney owned 4 properties outright and was making $700k a month in royalties alone, so she was doing well financially.  B also won 50/50 custody of her kids before she was sent into the c-ship.  His text messages explicitly show that Britney was doing fine, but that HER FAMILY was causing her excessive anxiety and shame etc. 

According to my convo with him, he didn't understand that at the time because he's close with his family.  He saw her struggling with her divorce to KFed and thought she needed her family and Britney kept telling him "my family is not like your family."  Somewhere along the way, her life really spiraled -- TMZ were chasing her around LA taking upskirt photos, paparazzi were hounding her 24/7 and she was making them thousands per pic, and she was a new Mom. 

From my conversation with him, I think he thought he could calm her stress by fixing their family dynamics, which is really ******* weird.  He underestimated the nefariousness of that family.  In the end, he actually drove her right to her home where her father was waiting inside, Britney became very quiet, went inside the house, and that was the last they saw of each other.

Sam has stated that he wants to release text messages and emails between himself, Britney's team, Britney's family etc.  to show what really happened but he's going through the legalities of it all.  I'm really hoping he puts them on blast, but who knows?

Internet Spying GIF by P-Valley

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

He wasn’t out to get her in trouble but he wasn’t good. A good friend has their own life together and helps you unbiased without wanting to manage you or work themselves into your life or that wants to advance their career or social status through you. He wanted to control her just as much as her family and didn’t want to let go. He was just no match for Lou Taylor, she outsmarted him and got through to her family like he wanted to. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.