Do you agree "Showdown" is the best non-single off "In the Zone?"

7 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Always respected her work ethic she was probably tired but still outpoured in performing and slaying left and right. Also, being in control of the music. 

Yeah, me too but there is a point where you can't put every energy into work because you get stressed and quit, the fact that she prayed to get injured just to stop working speaks for itself.

She would have had a better career and she would have been active to this day if she spaced out her eras on her prime and after that. 

• Like 1
Just now, peacht said:

Yeah, me too but there is a point where you can't put every energy into work because you get stressed and quit, the fact that she prayed to get injured just to stop working speaks for itself.

She would have had a better career and she would have been active to this day if she spaced out her eras on her prime and after that. 

I see what you mean. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Personally I find it really annoying when everyone agrees and then it becomes A THING and you can't even disagree with it. I like it, it's a vibe, it's funky and all, but let's not overreact to it.

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Fita said:

Personally I find it really annoying when everyone agrees and then it becomes A THING and you can't even disagree with it. I like it, it's a vibe, it's funky and all, but let's not overreact to it.

Just a thread bringing up a good song. I don't mean harm in any of my threads or comments. I promise. Good vibes only 

:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

I need to make a Breathe On Me appreciation/what was your first reaction to that track thread for all us BoM stans!

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

I felt in heaven. I love tracks like this. It was my first experience and then I knew Justify My Love and I was like "oh yes, this is it" :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

In the zone is my favorite era of Britney but I would have to say this song is not my favorite. It’s a song you can only listen to once in a while otherwise it can get kind of annoying. I would say “and then we kiss” would be my choice but that one is unreleased so maybe breathe on me 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.