What do you think of Lynne Spears?

2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

She looks like she's been through therapy with her head in a bag full of wasps :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Haha

I think therapy is out of Britney dictionary. I would love to be wrong tho.

Such a creepy picture. Lynne narcissist face of victory, Britney like a 6 year old with the woman she accused of so many things. Bizarre relationship.

14 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Haha

I think therapy is out of Britney dictionary. I would love to be wrong tho.

Such a creepy picture. Lynne narcissist face of victory, Britney like a 6 year old with the woman she accused of so many things. Bizarre relationship.

*I'm talking about Lynne's face btw:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
On 8/3/2024 at 4:09 PM, Inherzone said:

at this point i even think that Felicia was a better „Mother“ for Britney. 

spacer.png

i really wish britney would reach out to felicia and we can see them together again :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I think in the book she said she really bonded with Justin’s mom and preferred her over Lynn 

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt because Britney used to sing her praises and called her the best mother in the world so it’s hard to think she doesn’t care about her daughter.

It’s complicated, and we don’t know and see everything. We see snapshots and make assumptions based on them. We make up stories based on what make sense to us.

• Like 1
On 8/3/2024 at 9:26 PM, JessFan89 said:

What is your opinion on Lynne Spears? 

I struggle to think if she is a good mom or just sees Britney as $$$$

spacer.png

Crazy stage mom who would sell her daughter for a quick buck SINCE SHE WAS 8 YEARS OLD.

WOULD YOU SEND YOUR 8 YEAR OLD CHILD TO BROADWAY?

Multilevel marketing scammer who has made her income on that scam by being Britney's mom (thankfully that company shut down, for those wondering what company is that is rodan and fields from the creators of the infamous proactiv)

Who also k illed a literal child by running over him, and acted terribly after it. 

LYNNE GET A F UCKING JOBBBBBBBB 

(Also, I fell terribly bad for Britney because she has such and awful mother and its really difficult to get over that and just cut all contact)

Scum mother who didn't do anything about her horribly abusive father forbidding Britney to date the man of her choice!!!:melt_weird_drift_wow:

Not only that, she herself got back together with that ******* father in 2010!!!:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:🤮:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Shame on you!!!!!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

Imagine how much pain Britney was going through!!!!😡

I think of her as the spineless backboneless stagemom who put more trust into Lou Taylor and alcoholic ex husband than her own daughter, who drugged her daughter so that she could put her in rehab and who always seems to want to play on both sides and doesn't take any blame for anything. 

She has good hair though :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I think of her as the spineless backboneless stagemom who put more trust into Lou Taylor and alcoholic ex husband than her own daughter, who drugged her daughter so that she could put her in rehab and who always seems to want to play on both sides and doesn't take any blame for anything. 

She has good hair though :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I agree with everything except that last sentence

kpk18j-09lynnespearslg.jpg?w=620

nk_LessonLearned_offplatform.jpg?strip=a

britney-spears-tells-mom-lynne-she-doesn

9 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

A horrible mother!

What kind of mother lets their underage kid drink daiquiris, smoke and have s.ex with an 18 year old man?!

No wonder she ended up the way she did. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

This.  Reggie Jones was seeing someone when Lynne Spears told him to ask out Britney.  Wasn't Jamie Spears with someone when he got together with Lynne?  What in the actual **** is up with this homewrecking family?  No moral compass anywhere and they passed that mess onto their kid, who was trying to break free from them.

On top of that, they're a bunch of thieves.  Lynne Spears actually quit her job when Britney landed the Mickey Mouse Club.  Britney has been the sole breadwinner for that family since she was 8 years old.  What kind of mother is that?  YUCK.  Every time I hear Lynne Spears' name, I automatically make this face:

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

This.  Reggie Jones was seeing someone when Lynne Spears told him to ask out Britney.  Wasn't Jamie Spears with someone when he got together with Lynne?  What in the actual **** is up with this homewrecking family?  No moral compass anywhere and they passed that mess onto their kid, who was trying to break free from them.

On top of that, they're a bunch of thieves.  Lynne Spears actually quit her job when Britney landed the Mickey Mouse Club.  Britney has been the sole breadwinner for that family since she was 8 years old.  What kind of mother is that?  YUCK.  Every time I hear Lynne Spears' name, I automatically make this face:

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Exactly!

She pimped out her daughter for money and status.

Its no wonder Britney had and has issues, it all stemmed from her family especially her mother.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.