Hilary Duff is recording new music

I feel like when A Listers like Britney and Jennifer Lopez are going through a lull in their music careers, it gives lesser stars the strength to move forward. 

For example, Hillary Duff, Ashley Simpson, and Xtina are all returning to music. 

Is so generous of Britney and Rihanna to allow room for others to attempt a comeback!

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I feel like when A Listers like Britney and Jennifer Lopez are going through a lull in their music careers, it gives lesser stars the strength to move forward. 

For example, Hillary Duff, Ashley Simpson, and Xtina are all returning to music. 

Is so generous of Britney and Rihanna to allow room for others to attempt a comeback!

Jlo is far from A list music star. she’s being dragged all over social media for her annoying personality and ****ty documentaries about herself. nobody cares 

29 minutes ago, Bebelovesu27 said:

Jlo is far from A list music star. she’s being dragged all over social media for her annoying personality and ****ty documentaries about herself. nobody cares 

She's going through a rough time, yes. However, you can't deny that she is considered an A list star like Britney. Much like Britney, Jennifer's run in the early 2000's was so huge she became a permanent A List celeb. She's a household name known all over the world.

Some people would say the same about Britney right now..."Nobody cares". That's my point, since these hours stars aren't shining so bright right now, it seems to motivate lesser stars to attempt a comeback.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

She's going through a rough time, yes. However, you can't deny that she is considered an A list star like Britney. Much like Britney, Jennifer's run in the early 2000's was so huge she became a permanent A List celeb. She's a household name known all over the world.

Some people would say the same about Britney right now..."Nobody cares". That's my point, since these hours stars aren't shining so bright right now, it seems to motivate lesser stars to attempt a comeback.

there’s a difference though. Jlos recent albums have had the worst weak sales of any major pop star. She also has the most unfriendly, and unlikable personality. She paid for her own documentary that her team begged her to not do, spending over 20 mil and it was a total flop. She’s completely over exposed and ruined her entire reputation. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.