Once Dead, Britney Can’t Control the Narrative…

23 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I do wonder where they'll end it. I don't think they'll end with her getting married, nor with her divorce. 🤔

I think getting her freedom back will be the finale of the movie. It'll be about her rise to fame and battle with the conservatorship.

Lol she doesn't control her narrative now. People are still speaking for her, making stories with her odd behavior. 

GP still think she is crazy and a liar.

A movie will not change real life perception unless her image changes completely from what it is today.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
On 8/2/2024 at 11:49 PM, Style. said:

Exactly

Instead of celebrating that she’s sharing her story on her own terms, people are calling it a cash grab? And even if that’s the case, so what? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
A joke! 

It is a cash grab, indeed. And what story lol?

17 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Lol she doesn't control her narrative now. People are still speaking for her, making stories with her odd behavior. 

GP still think she is crazy and a liar.

A movie will not change real life perception unless her image changes completely from what it is today.

"makin stories" and of course she has the last word.

she still speaking but haters like you try to overshadow her voice.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.