Once Dead, Britney Can’t Control the Narrative…

1 minute ago, Agyness said:

Yes, and people in the future will be tired of going through millions of ****ty articles about her, they will just watch the movie and read the book. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Nobody's going to read any articles in the future. Nobody reads these days; people are sadly being manipulated by reels. We won! :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Generic said:

It's so morbid to think that she spent years wondering if her family was trying to kill her. I really hope that she now has the real control of her own narrative.

She is a free woman telling her story on her own terms, whether we like it or not!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

No because even alive they still made that lifetime movie. It’s whatever at this point.

True, but people will check out the one where Britney was involved. I don't think the other biopic made any noise.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Britney can't control the narrative of her life once she's dead, so now that there's a biopic, she has the opportunity to shape her story and ensure her voice is heard THE.WAY.SHE.WANTS… while she's still alive.:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I actually think this is a great move, and I’m all here for it!:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

We gotta give Cade’s his 10 ‘cause he 8 it up again! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I thought this thread was you going to say you hope she dies so she can’t control it like others have been saying and I was like, oh lawd

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Britney can't control the narrative of her life once she's dead, so now that there's a biopic, she has the opportunity to shape her story and ensure her voice is heard THE.WAY.SHE.WANTS… while she's still alive.:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I actually think this is a great move, and I’m all here for it!:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

We gotta give Cade’s his 10 ‘cause he 8 it up again! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I agree.

I think that its good that she's gonna do her biopic while she's alive.

Madonna's doing it, so why cant she? 

I look forward to both biopics tbh.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

I agree.

I think that its good that she's gonna do her biopic while she's alive.

Madonna's doing it, so why cant she? 

I look forward to both biopics tbh.

Exactly

Instead of celebrating that she’s sharing her story on her own terms, people are calling it a cash grab? And even if that’s the case, so what? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
A joke! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Style. said:

True, but people will check out the one where Britney was involved. I don't think the other biopic made any noise.

I agree, I’m sure even when she dies they probably make a movie about her, she’s like the modern day Marilyn Monroe. 

I hope with her involvement that it can at least be entertaining 

Edited by Puppy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.