Is Cade the root to all of Britneys problems?

s***al assault charges aside... He's not a good manager, he isn't doing anything to take care of her legacy, seems more concerned for his image rather than his job and has so many ties to Britney's old team of abusers, hell, wasn't he having lunch with Larry Rudolph last week?

That said, Britney is the one who has the power to fire him, or at least give him a heads up to start behaving professionally if he wants to keep his job, yet she doesn't and most likely she won't... Same woman, same old mistakes.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

if she resented her own ffamily and father this much for it , what in the hell makes u all think she would tolerate it from Cade?

Stockholm syndrome. He's just a good manipulator who presents himself as ur gay bestie 4life

Nothing better than Lou if you look at it. Both are manipulators and liars. It's just Cade hides behind the- Im ur cute gay, my kween Britney <3 bs

• Love 2

I mean, I don’t trust the guy at all but like the rumors said. If it was up to him he’d have her “snatched” and working tirelessly. There’s be a new album by now. He’d have her working against her will. So no, I don’t think he’s making any decisions for her. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I think fans are in denial. Britney is the problem. She blames everyone for her problems, but she’s her worst enemy. And fans are doing the same, looking for someone to blame for her behavior. She’s not a child, she is an attention seeker since 2007. You can blame her family, the media and Justin for all the trauma they caused, but stop blaming people Britney chose to be around, including Sam, Rosengard and now Soliz.

Edited by B In The Mix
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.