Britney will now have #1 singles, #1 albums, a #1 book, and a #1 movie. Who else is doing it like her?

34 minutes ago, Style. said:

That’s not true 

Abandoned by her kids, recently divorced, dating a criminal, multiple embarrassing events ( chateau marmont, crying in her car with the felon, the weird lashing out and backtracking on Instagram etc etc.) 

She’s the #1 messiest female pop star 

• Love 2
Just now, Idwl said:

Abandoned by her kids, recently divorced, dating a criminal, multiple embarrassing events ( chateau marmont, crying in her car with the felon, the weird lashing out and backtracking on Instagram etc etc.) 

And we have nothing to do BUT stan Mean Girls Smile GIF by filmeditor

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Idwl said:

Abandoned by her kids : K-fed and team con influenced the kids. Hopefully, one day, they will form their own opinions

recently divorced : divorce rate in the U.S. is around 46%, divorce rate amongst musicians 60% 

WWW.LINKEDIN.COM

Glitzy ‘Hello’ style celebrity weddings more likely to end in failure Divorce rate among musicians, worse than other celebrity groups Celebrities make poor marriage role models, says Marriage Foundation Ego and...

dating a criminal: Kennedy family made their money by breaking the law AKA criminals and then JFK went on to be president 

WWW.HISTORY.COM

The Kennedy patriarch amassed great wealth partly by selling alcohol, but he also made savvy deals and sales that became extremely lucrative.

multiple embarrassing events: I hope I always have multiple embarrassing events a day, so that I can constantly laugh, live and love myself for being human 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Abandoned by her kids : K-fed and team con influenced the kids. Hopefully, one day, they will form their own opinions

recently divorced : divorce rate in the U.S. is around 46%, divorce rate amongst musicians 60% 

WWW.LINKEDIN.COM

Glitzy ‘Hello’ style celebrity weddings more likely to end in failure Divorce rate among musicians, worse than other celebrity groups Celebrities make poor marriage role models, says Marriage Foundation Ego and...

dating a criminal: Kennedy family made their money by breaking the law AKA criminals and then JFK went on to be president 

WWW.HISTORY.COM

The Kennedy patriarch amassed great wealth partly by selling alcohol, but he also made savvy deals and sales that became extremely lucrative.

multiple embarrassing events: I hope I always have multiple embarrassing events a day, so that I can constantly laugh, live and love myself for being human 

Are you actually excusing her homewrecking behavior?  Have you read Soliz's court documents?  He was jailed for assault with a deadly weapon and was sleeping with Spears around the same time his wife gave birth.  Sorry, no.  Britney lies about everything.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Fab britney said:

But it still went number 1 so your point is void

You bought it, not me.  I'm reposting my reply to another post on here.

"B's book was first going to be about the abuse she endured during the c-ship, then she changed it to a memoir.  It's a slap-in-the-face to the people who bought her court docs, took time off from their jobs and booked flights to protest at that courthouse.  We got a a disingenuous and sloppy half-thank you while pacing back and forth and a book that doesn't acknowledge anything in the c-ship.  Her behavior and that book are not respectful."

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

You bought it, not me.  I'm reposting my reply to another post on here.

"B's book was first going to be about the abuse she endured during the c-ship, then she changed it to a memoir.  It's a slap-in-the-face to the people who bought her court docs, took time off from their jobs and booked flights to protest at that courthouse.  We got a a disingenuous and sloppy half-thank you while pacing back and forth and a book that doesn't acknowledge anything in the c-ship.  Her behavior and that book are not respectful."

She actually never promised any of that. What she shared is what she felt was relevant. What u got from it is completely on you. And yes I bought it, and so did a few million others. The point of the post includes a number 1 book, which she has. Which u forgot when u mentioned Taylor and Beyonce to discredit the post. Which they do not have yet. So your whole point makes no sense. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

We got a a disingenuous and sloppy half-thank you while pacing back and forth and a book that doesn't acknowledge anything in the c-ship.  Her behavior and that book are not respectful."

Nah that’s what YOU got outta the book. For the millionth time, she doesn’t owe you people ****. 

Just cus it’s not up to your standards

Some of you are unbearable, her behavior and book aren’t “respectful” it’s giving I only care about myself and nobody else 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

She actually never promised any of that. What she shared is what she felt was relevant. What u got from it is completely on you. And yes I bought it, and so did a few million others. The point of the post includes a number 1 book, which she has. Which u forgot when u mentioned Taylor and Beyonce to discredit the post. Which they do not have yet. So your whole point makes no sense. 

Read my other post, where I mentioned those other two.  Spears' behavior towards her fans is not respectful at all.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.