Who should play Britney in her new MOVIE?

Natalie Portman would make a stunning Britney Spears as well. She has Britney’s blessing. She has known Britney since they both were kids on Broadway. She would play her with grace and dignity. She has the experience to dive deep into emotionally heavy material without being corny or cruel. I think she would be sensitive to her friend and the love she has for her would light up the screen. Natalie has the talent and beauty to really bring her version of Britney to life

GLAMAZONDIARIES.COM

Natalie Portman was in Los Angeles to support husband Benjamin Millepied, who was premiering his...

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2024 at 12:52 AM, Jup1ter said:

don't worry they will go to the gym 

I hope they are committed to doing 1000 sit-ups per day! And dancing till 10 pm at night daily. Britney worked HARD in a way this younger lazy generation may not be willing to due to todays body standard leniencies. 

The answer couldn't be any more clearer to me ofc Millie Bobby Brown deserves and is the only one that can truly give the story, the role justice in my and many other peoples eyes 

Look at this Iconic photoshoot for Glamour Magazine from 2023, it's giving early 2000's Britney album Britney and I'm here for IT!!! 

WWW.GLAMOUR.COM

Our Global Woman of the Year is building an empire. She doesn’t care whether you think she’s too young for world domination.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.