Will Britney's Future Projects Just Be Cash Grabs?

It's all for quick money using the brand. I don't think she is involved in any of it and I don't even think deals are run by her to say yes or no. If things are brought to her to decide, like skateboards, she might say ok, then that is the end of "consulting" her. I don't think she cares or has the capacity to involve herself beyond saying ok or no.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all she couldn’t even do an interview or take a new photo for her book….yall really think she’d make an album? 😂 The future of Britney is these side projects and more insta videos. 

I agree it's going to be side projects and just little things to make some money, Britney isn't trying to get into the dance studio to really dance or record music at this time.

• Like 1
Just now, Frankie8 said:

It's all for quick money using the brand. I don't think she is involved in any of it and I don't even think deals are run by her to say yes or no. If things are brought to her to decide, like skateboards, she might say ok, then that is the end of "consulting" her. I don't think she cares or has the capacity to involve herself beyond saying ok or no.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I don’t know why these cash grabs are an issue when she does it. She says she quit the music industry, that means touring, album rollouts, attending paid events. She is not doing those things. And if she does she’s allowed to cause she changed her mind. 

her book and this biopic like anything else a brand puts out is a cash grab of course. However they do mean something to her, at least the book. She’s talked about the book on insta and sharing details about ur life that candidly obviously means something to you.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I don’t know why these cash grabs are an issue when she does it. She says she quit the music industry, that means touring, album rollouts, attending paid events. She is not doing those things. And if she does she’s allowed to cause she changed her mind. 

her book and this biopic like anything else a brand puts out is a cash grab of course. However they do mean something to her, at least the book. She’s talked about the book on insta and sharing details about ur life that candidly obviously means something to you.

I didn't mention the book being a cash grab it was her story, people have the right to support and buy whatever they'd like.

In Britney's case her fanbase isn't running out to buy her stuff like they do the new girlies.

• Love 1

I think the worst part of the cash grabs is that... Britney clearly has nothing to do with it.

Every artist team/label wants easy money but usually the artist knows about it, and with products that makes sense with their image and history. 

They're selling and doing stuff without Britney knowledge. Do we really think Britney had the idea of doing partnership with a damn skate brand?

I don't know if she allows any person to do whatever they want with her name, but the Halsey situation is way more alarming than fans think.

Britney wants to retire, but her team wants to keep going with the brand.

It's crazy the obvious separation between the person Britney and the brand Britney Spears.

I will not support anything from the brand if Britney, the person, not give a $hit.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.