Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I really don’t know how to feel about this.  Happy I guess for the people who don’t like to read.  Just don’t understand why the book needs a movie.  Also casting Britney is gonna be hard…literally it’s gonna give the lifetime Britney movie vibes unless they get someone amazing.

Hilarious

Britney ever after 2.0

Britney Ever After Gif Recap: The Best and Worst Moments

• Haha 2

Britney: "I hear about people wanting to do movies about my life... Dude I'm not dead! Although it's pretty ******* clear they preferred me dead... I guess my family is going to lock their doors now."

Also Britney: "Excited to share with my fans that I've been working on a secret project with #MarcPlatt. He’s always made my favorite movies … stay tuned"

Oh Britney...and you wonder why half the public doesn't take you seriously.

Edited by Gypsy Woman
  • Love 2
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Bookmarking for the 2027 meltdowns. :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

It's hard to think Britney will have much involvement in this project let alone show up to a red-carpet event or the movie.

This will garner so much of the attention she claims she doesn't want, I'm not sure how focused she will be with Paul still in the picture. 

4 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Elton John's  ROCKETMAN is effin great! If you haven't seen it, watch it now. So damn original because Elton was involved

I'm sure Britney's biopic will be fantastic too, there's stunning team behind it. If Britney remains producer, and the movie gets nominated, she might earn her first Oscar :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Elton movie was so good :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.