Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

12 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Honestly, she can keep it.

If this is true and she's part of the project, it'll be another narrow focused biopic that will give little insight into her life and decisions. It will be another "this is my story and I don't wanna be victim, but let me tell you how much of a victim I am..." narrative.

At the same time, we will be left to decipher how much of it is true and how much of it she manipulates/exaggerates to fit her narrative. She will likely skim over the biggest controversies of her life or downplay them altogether.

I would love to get an honest discussion from Britney, but at this point, does that even exist or is she so detached from reality that she doesn't even remember anything anymore?

It will just be a carbon copy of the book she didn't even want to record and read herself.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

It'll contain Britney's music. You can't talk about BABY ONE MORE TIME without the actress singing the song :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Oh yeah, thanks! I’m not a fan of biopics, so I didn’t know this. I thought she had sold the rights to her music catalog entirely to Universal, like Katy did.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.