Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

So much for being “retired”, huh? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Britney likes to keep us guessing, for sure. And while she may not be respected by many of you here, she’s certainly still respected by the industry.

Excited for this. Just hope it’s not another case of “fake news”. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She is retired boo, she is just selling her brand's rights.

I am perched for this though.. Natalie Portman better show up to that casting call 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
spacer.png

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
I dont care how rich, successful, and beautiful you are. Having to look up and see that on top of you each night is just not worth it. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

And chile, the stories I’ve heard about this fuguly ogre! Let’s just say he makes Paul look like a saint in comparison. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

Honestly, she can keep it.

If this is true and she's part of the project, it'll be another narrow focused biopic that will give little insight into her life and decisions. It will be another "this is my story and I don't wanna be victim, but let me tell you how much of a victim I am..." narrative.

At the same time, we will be left to decipher how much of it is true and how much of it she manipulates/exaggerates to fit her narrative. She will likely skim over the biggest controversies of her life or downplay them altogether.

I would love to get an honest discussion from Britney, but at this point, does that even exist or is she so detached from reality that she doesn't even remember anything anymore?

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Emil87 said:

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
I dont care how rich, successful, and beautiful you are. Having to look up and see that on top of you each night is just not worth it. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

And chile, the stories I’ve heard about this fuguly ogre! Let’s just say he makes Paul look like a saint in comparison. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Jay Z has a history of being a rap***, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she comes out one day to say she was groomed. Her fans are stupid for even coming for a felon when their fave is in bed with a r.apist!:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Jay Z has a history of being a rap***, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she comes out one day to say she was groomed. Her fans are stupid for even coming for a felon when their fave is in bed with a r.apist!:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Your fave is married to a convicted s.xx offender, make it make sense.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.