What is going on with you all? shame

Just now, RogerJohnson said:

I don’t like seeing Britney make decisions that are harmful to herself, but at the end of the day she is free to do as she pleases just like we all are. No hate here but it’s sad to see someone I admired for so long and the biggest superstar of our generation deciding to hang out with a dr*g dealer. We are just discussing what is currently going on with Britney, on a Britney forum, this is where she is at. We can only discuss which version of the Overprotected video is better so many times. 

talk about her life and decisions when your  life becomes  pure and you would be a saint.

thank you. :explainlol_stare_spin:

12 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Sorry if some of us are not up Britney’s *** 24/7 screaming “slay queen” to everything she does, when we know she is capable of so much more. If you’re not happy, the sign out button is right at the top. 

you don't have to screaming nothing, Britney is not asking you nothing.

stop pretending. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

10 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

you don't know him, stop it!.

and im not in the position of support something or not.

What do you mean? You think Britney might actually be right about this guy and he’s a great catch? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Well…no. Great guys don’t cheat, abandon their 12 children and have the kind of criminal charges he does. At least Sam was just an opportunist, this guy is literally dangerous. I agree that some people just thrive on drama here, but some are legitimately concerned. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What do you mean? You think Britney might actually be right about this guy and he’s a great catch? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Well…no. Great guys don’t cheat, abandon their 12 children and have the kind of criminal charges he does. At least Sam was just an opportunist, this guy is literally dangerous. I agree that some people just thrive on drama here, but some are legitimately concerned. 

why should I think and argue bout her decisions? are you ok? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 1

It’s ridiculous and a little scary how stans wanna live her life for her.

Like most of us aren’t thrilled with the relationship and that’s fine but some y’all do too much. Live your own lives and let her make her poor decisions. We all do. 

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 8

You are the definition of why idolatry is so harmful. You're here defending a convicted felon with multiple felonies. Discussing these topics and expressing my opinion against Britney having any relationship with a felon doesn't make me toxic or a bad person, and I don't feel ashamed for it. I'm still here because I love and support Britney, but that doesn't mean I need to blindly agree with every decision she makes. It's not like I'm stopping Britney from living her life. She will continue to do as she pleases. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.