Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

18 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I've heard this a lot lately... I mean.. what if we all messed up big time with #FreeBritney? What if the conservatorship was actually in place because the good sis cannot tell right from wrong?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Any system that says a woman can do this 

Britney Spears effectuant à Nassau Coliseum pendant 'The Circus Starring :  Britney Spears d'' de Long Island, New York Photo Stock - Alamy

but is not capable to vote is a BAD system. The Cship was WRONG ! 

And since when eating mini burgers instead of regular burgers is benecial to her mental problems ?? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yes and I have the dating profile.

Don't try it on me with this oversensitive American mindset :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

So you know you date people in close proximity. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

My mindset isn't American boo boo. I call it like I see it and I very much doubt you'd say the same thing if Britney was a man. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

2 hours ago, Steve W said:

You have to support and let it go . She will figure it out . She lost so much in her life . Funny her songs relate to her life . I think she will be ok . Kindness and never judge . I have loved people who weren’t good for me. So have many . Even successful people can be awful. This is her path. Let’s just let her be. Why is this so hard . Shes living and learning . We know **** !

I am just expressing my opinion. Like i said. It is so strange there are people here trying to make others to think differently and let  go smth. Just bc i say i do not think being with that  felon is good for her doesn't mean Britney won't live her life.  She will.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Britney_Jean said:

Are you seriously saying her behavior is  not concerning? Every day I enter the board I fear something terrible is gonna happen and a I know some others feel the same. 

i’m saying it’s britney’s life. she can choose to live it how she wants. i doubt she cares what some random thinks about what she does. but like i been saying before… we don’t know her, we don’t know the actual relationship of this guy. i think it would be more healthier for you to just worry about your own life and problems 

13 hours ago, Isla said:

I didn’t mean it in that way nnn. But look

at Britney’s past relationships and you’ll see. She’s allowed to live her life but I don’t trust this guy personally. 

i get that, and neither do i. but at the end of the day, we can’t do much. yes we can have our opinions but some of the trolls here go to the extreme and unnecessarily as well. most of the ppl here seem unhinged and it’s crazy they think they have a right to judge britney when they clearly have issues

• Like 1

I definitely don’t think a Con is the answer here, but I am also not sure I agree that it’s okay to let her make mistakes that she can grow from. I mean, she’s had her fair share of obvious users… If she was ever going to learn, it would have happened by now. 

I don’t find it okay that a malicious person like him is so obviously manipulating a vulnerable person. It’s just not right, It feels like there should be a law against it. She clearly never had a supportive family to help guide her, but any half decent therapist would be able to help her open her eyes. 

It just feels dangerous, there’s so much money involved and a very shady person that doesn’t give a **** about his own kids AND broke the law several times in order to make money. I’m kinda worried for her.

2 hours ago, icybaby said:

I am just expressing my opinion. Like i said. It is so strange there are people here trying to make others to think differently and let  go smth. Just bc i say i do not think being with that  felon is good for her doesn't mean Britney won't live her life.  She will.  

Exactly, lol. As if we had any sort of power to prevent her from living her life. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alio said:
  21 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I've heard this a lot lately... I mean.. what if we all messed up big time with #FreeBritney? What if the conservatorship was actually in place because the good sis cannot tell right from wrong?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Expand

Brinny needed help in 2007,  she was facing a lot and anyone would find it all really overwhelming. 

It’s hard to imagine how she alone coped with trauma, grief, postpartum depression, isolation and relentless media scrutiny simultaneously. Nonetheless, stripping her of her rights as punishment was not the solution.

The conservatorship has caused enduring harm rather than providing assistance—this is evident. I think that the forced hospitalisation and lithium really damaged her and she hasn’t been the same since. I don’t think we recognise this enough.

I met one of her dancers from the Vegas era a while back and they said it was much worse for her than we know (and even what was in the book)

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.