Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

It's seem her pattern.

One day hating someone, making serious accusations... then next day start to praise the same person like nothing happened.

That's not normal and I don't think is just a "trauma thing".

Look the way she speaks about her mother and changes right after. Her love and hate thing for Timberlake. Her story with Selena.

The back n forth with the family. If she really dumped Paul last month (I don't believe) then it is extra bizarre she accepting back someone she knows calls paparazzi for setups and only is with her for what she ha$.

Unfortunately I don't think only a therapy will help Britney now... she shows signs of something way more serious and deep, and yeah, its obvious she is not getting any professional help. 

I disagree, this is a basic mental health issue that many suffer with. ALOT of unhealthy Borderline people act this way (and even worse) for years, and then they get help and cure their borderline. Trisha Paytas for example had severe borderline, and now she lives a normal life after being correctly diagnosed and treated.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I disagree, this is a basic mental health issue that many suffer with. ALOT of unhealthy Borderline people act this way (and even worse) for years, and then they get help and cure their borderline. Trisha Paytas for example had severe borderline, and now she lives a normal life after being correctly diagnosed and treated.

Britney is living like this since 2019... still no signs of positive change, only fans pretending she is acting different just to feel better with the whole sad situation.

It's only getting worse, I don't know about trisha, but Britney is literally dating a potential dangerous person, with a terrible past and clearly bad intentions. She is easily manipulated and people take advantage of her all the time... her situation is very alarming because it involves money and power. 

I lot of untreated people ended up dead. I don't think you can cure something like borderline, you need to learn to live with it... take medication, therapy...

I believe Britney whole story about not trusting doctors is just an excuse to not seek mental health care.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

dr**s

He looks drugged.

And definitely not shy, he never denied the relationship when they asked.

Right after this interview her team started with the "she dumped him" campaign for the first time. 

His smirk when the guy asks if he is the man Scam caught with Britney lol.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Really? The last two relationships-

Male model from Slumber Party video

Last relationship - her housekeeper 

Accept what I said. There is nothing mysogynistic if she is now lazy to create an account on a dating site and date...

You tried, umm? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Quick question... have you dated before? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Tbh that's how people date! It's generally how close they are to your circle and or your workplace. Now she's too lazy to make a account on a dating site? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I can't with your logic on this boo! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: It's giving Misogyny.  

6 hours ago, icybaby said:

None of us not letting her live. All we do is expressing an opinion and emotions which is absolutely normal to do. The fact that some of us are critical towards Britney being with felon she mocked on her instagram is more than understandable. This time its not even kevin golddigger. It is a felon who got a history of criminal stuff done. I fear for her that she is around him.

You have to support and let it go . She will figure it out . She lost so much in her life . Funny her songs relate to her life . I think she will be ok . Kindness and never judge . I have loved people who weren’t good for me. So have many . Even successful people can be awful. This is her path. Let’s just let her be. Why is this so hard . Shes living and learning . We know **** !

3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Quick question... have you dated before? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Tbh that's how people date! It's generally how close they are to your circle and or your workplace. Now she's too lazy to make a account on a dating site? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I can't with your logic on this boo! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: It's giving Misogyny.  

Yes and I have the dating profile.

3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

It's giving Misogyny.  

Don't try it on me with this oversensitive American mindset :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Her personal has always been kind of a mess. Before the c-ship, during and after the c-ship.

I think she’s very lonely, insecure, probably still depressed and really struggles to love herself. It’s like she still doesn’t allow herself to truly shine.. there’s still obviously inner-work and healing to do.

It’s sad I hope one day she’ll realize the amazing woman that she is, the love the world has for her, and that she deserves nothing but the best.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, fays1 said:

At one point Britney was correctly diagnosed too. She looked great during Glory, so full of life during the Mermaidney era and she also looked great during her relationship with Sam (especially pre wedding), her voice was also normal. I think she stopped taking it once out of rebellion and then she just didn’t get a refill anymore…Which is understandable in a way since she was medically abused in that facility. I just hope she finds trust in doctors (different ones) and she can find a therapist that works for her needs.

• Like 2

c´mon guys... i believe britney can do whatever she wants, thats her life.

And I truly believe that this **** was staged as ****.
We havent seen her in a while and out of nowhere she is photographed with this man???

I believe you are all smart than this

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mmmpapii said:

c´mon guys... i believe britney can do whatever she wants, thats her life.

And I truly believe that this **** was staged as ****.
We havent seen her in a while and out of nowhere she is photographed with this man???

I believe you are all smart than this

Hmm, what do you mean by staged, like TMZ was sitting on the photos? There're more photos of them and he's driving her car, too, so at the very least she's still hanging with him. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
Typo - missing word
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.