Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

8 hours ago, IamMax said:

I seriously can't understand this woman anymore, as much as I'd love to. 

She’s lonely , human, flawed ( are any of you perfect ) and we all have ran back at times to the wrong people . Let her live . I never get involved with friends or families relationships. I let them figure it out and do not judge. Life is hard enough . Can we all just let her be happy . Even if you all do not agree. It’s not our place . How man so called good guys and girls are cheating , this and that. Are you all perfectionists, I am sure some are narcissistic. Why even bother . I just let the women live . Its her life . Finally she has the choice to mess up. Remember she did not have that luxury prior. So she’s learning her own way . I learned the hard way . 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She looks good. But the fact they  together in a same neighborhood is mind blowing. Bunch of man there probably saying how soliz got golden ticket with a rich chick like Britney. So sad what she become a joke

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 4
56 minutes ago, Steve W said:

She’s lonely , human, flawed ( are any of you perfect ) and we all have ran back at times to the wrong people . Let her live . I never get involved with friends or families relationships. I let them figure it out and do not judge. Life is hard enough . Can we all just let her be happy . Even if you all do not agree. It’s not our place . How man so called good guys and girls are cheating , this and that. Are you all perfectionists, I am sure some are narcissistic. Why even bother . I just let the women live . Its her life . Finally she has the choice to mess up. Remember she did not have that luxury prior. So she’s learning her own way . I learned the hard way . 

None of us not letting her live. All we do is expressing an opinion and emotions which is absolutely normal to do. The fact that some of us are critical towards Britney being with felon she mocked on her instagram is more than understandable. This time its not even kevin golddigger. It is a felon who got a history of criminal stuff done. I fear for her that she is around him.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

The only positive thing I can say regarding this is like at least she looks great, tidy hair and cute outfit... amazing legs... Overall she looks beautiful. Thats all i'll say. The negatives... well... several others has said it in the 18 pages of this topic.

Edited by annalai23
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Really? The last two relationships-

Male model from Slumber Party video

Last relationship - her housekeeper 

Accept what I said. There is nothing mysogynistic if she is now lazy to create an account on a dating site and date...

You tried, umm? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I lowkey think the Glory videos had more purpose to find her a new man/babysitter than something related to her career lol.

MM first video, date with the druggie model.

MM second video, a guy said that Britney sent him an email and was interested.

SP, Scam.

It is strange that every relationship she had since the beginning of the cship were people connected somehow with her team.

Now she is with another guy her team hired. 

It's like she accepts anything they give just to not be alone. Her life is beyond strange, gives me the Truman Show vibes

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

• Love 1
4 hours ago, fays1 said:

Its not that hard to understand. People with mental issues can demonize you, then idealize you the next day. If Britney refuses to help herself, she wont get better and will repeat the past

It's seem her pattern.

One day hating someone, making serious accusations... then next day start to praise the same person like nothing happened.

That's not normal and I don't think is just a "trauma thing".

Look the way she speaks about her mother and changes right after. Her love and hate thing for Timberlake. Her story with Selena.

The back n forth with the family. If she really dumped Paul last month (I don't believe) then it is extra bizarre she accepting back someone she knows calls paparazzi for setups and only is with her for what she ha$.

Unfortunately I don't think only a therapy will help Britney now... she shows signs of something way more serious and deep, and yeah, its obvious she is not getting any professional help. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Omigoshhh… this man has had more comebacks than Brit at this point.

Every time we think he’s gone he comes right back.

:jackk_alien:

And I don’t love her choices but they’re her choices to make and we can celebrate that.

Let’s maybe all get a grip and focus on our own lives. And if it’s bothering us so much then unfortunately it’s time to unstan and move on ❤️

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.