Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

2 hours ago, willys said:

I'm going to say something, with all due respect and knowing that the moderators will punish me, but HOW CAN SHE BE SO DUMB?

After EVERYTHING she's been through, after making a post saying she's single, after massacring Soliz online, she's GOING BACK WITH HIM????

When people are unbearably sad they can become desperate and do destructive things : (

• Like 3
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m sorry but why should the fans be worried? serious question, it’s not like britney has to ask us for permission, we don’t pay her bills, know anything about her. so why do we have a right to be concerned? 

I didn’t mean it in that way nnn. But look

at Britney’s past relationships and you’ll see. She’s allowed to live her life but I don’t trust this guy personally. 

Paul Richard Soliz, Britney Spears’ boyfriend, has a criminal record that includes multiple misdemeanors. He has faced charges related to disturbing the peace, child endangerment, and driving without a license. Additionally, in December 2020, Soliz was arrested for possession of a firearm by a felon and unlawful possession of ammunition

I—-

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

Paul Richard Soliz, Britney Spears’ boyfriend, has a criminal record that includes multiple misdemeanors. He has faced charges related to disturbing the peace, child endangerment, and driving without a license. Additionally, in December 2020, Soliz was arrested for possession of a firearm by a felon and unlawful possession of ammunition

I—-

Britney Spears Ew GIF

• Love 1

It's sad to see Britney be self-destructive, but it's to be expected. As much as I hate this for her, I just have to be sympathetic. I have to remember she has severe trauma and PTSD, which leads to all of this.

She clearly has very low self-esteem, and lack of love for herself, which is like a golden invitation for people like Paul to come into her life.

And for those of you calling her vile things, and saying she deserves a conservatorship. Use your damn brains. For some people, it takes a lot of time to learn, especially considering they cut off her ability to make authentic human connections the second she was put into a conservatorship... She's going to continue ******* up for a while.

I can just hope she has good, real people around her to outweigh the bad ones like the professional baby daddy.

Get help Britney. Get into a treatment centre for trauma survivors or something of your choice with a therapist you can see when you want, start working, put the self-loathing into your art. Use your resources... And stop being stubborn about everything.

Billboard Music Awards Glory GIF by Britney Spears

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Edited by Crayboy
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

You’re gonna get a lot of hate for this comment, but I’m here to say that I hear you. I completely disagree with how the conservatorship was handled. It was NOT suppose to become a prison for her. It was NOT suppose to become abusive. Unfortunately, because of the corruption in the court system, it did. I don’t think Britney meets the criteria for an actual conservatorship, as they are meant for people with severe intellectual and/or physical disabilities. In all honesty, there’s really nothing legally that can be done for Britney to try to help her. She is a free woman now and she is making her own choices - the problem is that they are incredibly self-destructive. I think she needs guidance in her life and someone to actually help her. Of course, she’s probably resistant to any type of help now. I have said it before and I’ll say it again- she has untreated mental illness, trauma, and she’s probably abusing substances; all on top of that fact that she has no clue how to function as an independent adult.  That’s a recipe for disaster, but because she is a legal adult, there’s really not much anyone can do. 

I think she qualifies as severely intellectually disabled.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

"only takes what's closest" is beyond gross and misogynistic. 

Wendy your take just isn't it. Do better.

Kamala Harris Eye Roll GIF by Election 2020

Really? The last two relationships-

Male model from Slumber Party video

Last relationship - her housekeeper 

Accept what I said. There is nothing mysogynistic if she is now lazy to create an account on a dating site and date...

You tried, umm? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Britney_Jean said:

I—-

Sounds like the perfect candidate for a new Handler. 

Not HBO The Idol looking more and more like a Britney biopic as days go by. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

He kind of confirms it himself here. (Timestamp 1:11)

I’m pretty good at reading body language, and this guy screams bad news. I really wonder what he’s telling her for her to stay in this relationship.

Right?  He looks like he doesn't give a **** --- like he's playing her out.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, willys said:

I'm going to say something, with all due respect and knowing that the moderators will punish me, but HOW CAN SHE BE SO DUMB?

After EVERYTHING she's been through, after making a post saying she's single, after massacring Soliz online, she's GOING BACK WITH HIM????

I really think she has an intellectual disability combined with DID. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.