Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

Dear Britney

hmm
I knew it would be something like that🐆, but...
My thought was that it🌷 probably has a work schedule that may not allow to post at any given time
Maybe I should have mentioned that here, sorry.

But... anyway... clear your mind...
I know you're scared... but...

I know that's where your mind will go eventually
Take the long view on things...

Try to sleep😴... and tomorrow...
It's like a magnet🫶🏼🩵🩷

Edited by turquoise
3 hours ago, Inherzone said:

how can we defend her now??

defend her to who? the only ones that care about her love life are all in this miserable thread. 

she’s living her own life and making her own choices, she doesn’t need to ask permission to a bunch of random ppl on a forum.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Aw thanks and you too cutie! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: More members need your grounded and clear perspective! <3  xo

That is so lovely! Thank you once again. I truly believe that we (those who just love the woman, understand that she’s doing her thing and is a good person) are in the majority. The miserable little shxts just like to talk a little louder than us :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1

how disappointing. She is the architect of her demise. not team con, not lynne, not jaime, not loucifer, not goblin, not jumanji lasagna, not judge penny or the lawyers, she is the problem.

imagine being a millionaire popstar and you run to that the moment you feel lonely. 

4bb9ae5b24b25119db706f3d919d9c78_w200.gi

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, MissDebbie said:

how disappointing. She is the architect of her demise. not team con, not lynne, not jaime, not loucifer, not goblin, not jumanji lasagna, her.

imagine being a millionaire popstar and you run to that the moment you feel lonely. 

4bb9ae5b24b25119db706f3d919d9c78_w200.gi

It can be argued (if these choices were actually bad) that they all drove her to make them by systematically assaulting her for 13 fxckin years. My GOD. Manjobi!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

It can be argued (if these choices were actually bad) that they all drove her to make them by systematically assaulting her for 13 fxckin years. My GOD. Manjobi!!!

None of those people put a gun to her head and made her sleep with him. She voluntarily does that.  She is making the same dumb decisions when she was 27—dating questionable men, who make less money than her, with criminal records and a history of abuse. The worst kind of people to have around someone who was systematically abused for more than a decade. You would expect her to be more cautious after all she went through, but no. 

I just think is sad how lonely she is that the only man she trusts is a criminal 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, MissDebbie said:

Not of those people put a gun to her face and made her sleep with him. She voluntarily does that.  She is making the same dumb decisions when she was 27—dating questionable men, who make less money than her, with criminal records and a history of abuse. The worst kind of people should be around someone who was systematically abused for more than a decade. You would expect her to be more cautious after all she went through, but no. 

I just think is sad how lonely she is that the only man she trusts is a criminal 

I truly respect your opinion. You are clearly invested in her wellbeing and do love her but should these all be bad decisions, those are hers to make. Again, I love this phrase - it can be argued that she’s making the same decisions as she did at 27 because that’s where her livelihood came to a halt. The poor girl is picking up where she left off. Like she said in her book, if people had just left her alone, she’d of figured it out herself but nobody would let her - Even now.

• Like 2

Lmao you guys get soooo mad. I don’t get it 

like you don’t have friends/family that say “I’m so done with him” and you’re out one night turn around they are gone and they are in an Uber to get ****ed down . My god. Let her live 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It’s possible that they are just friends doesn’t mean they’re dating ….still I know he’s probably not a great person so she really shouldn’t be hanging with him. 

so... lust we can't control?

• Haha 2

I really wonder if Britney is even aware of this felon's past... perhaps it'd be nice to bring it up here :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Trial was by jury. Soliz was convicted of dissuading a witness by force or threat (§ 136.1, subd. (c)(1)), and second degree robbery (§ 211). The jury further found Soliz acted maliciously and used or threatened to use force during commission of the section 136.1 offense. Soliz’s motion for a new trial was denied. He admitted suffering a prior conviction and serving a prior prison term within the meaning of section 667.5, subdivision (b). The trial court sentenced Soliz to a term of six years in prison. It imposed a restitution fine, a suspended parole restitution fine, and a court security fee. Soliz appeals.

We don’t get to choose Britney’s life or make decisions for her.

We have no relevance in it other than supporting her music career.

We are free to criticise, yes, but I’m not sure what good that’s going to do anyone, least of all those doing the criticising.

:fran_frog_meme_green:

• Like 3
Just now, Pablitonizer said:

I really wonder if Britney is even aware of this felon's past... perhaps it'd be nice to bring it up here :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Trial was by jury. Soliz was convicted of dissuading a witness by force or threat (§ 136.1, subd. (c)(1)), and second degree robbery (§ 211). The jury further found Soliz acted maliciously and used or threatened to use force during commission of the section 136.1 offense. Soliz’s motion for a new trial was denied. He admitted suffering a prior conviction and serving a prior prison term within the meaning of section 667.5, subdivision (b). The trial court sentenced Soliz to a term of six years in prison. It imposed a restitution fine, a suspended parole restitution fine, and a court security fee. Soliz appeals.

Honestly I don't think she cares... 

He is proving what she wants right now... maybe it's enough for her.

Hanging out with a person like him is dark, i don't think Britney wants to understand the problem.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.