Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think the plan is for everyone in her inner circle, Bryan, Paul, Cade to let Britney spiral so they can 51-50 her again.

Oh my God.

Please don’t even say that. Thats so awful but I could see it 

Bryan the new Jamie 

Cade the new Larry 

Paul the new K-Fed 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

How do you go from Sam to that? 

Scam peace-out after she cheated on him with this human garbage bag. Not even the $$$ made him want to stay with this exhausting woman. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I'm going to say something, with all due respect and knowing that the moderators will punish me, but HOW CAN SHE BE SO DUMB?

After EVERYTHING she's been through, after making a post saying she's single, after massacring Soliz online, she's GOING BACK WITH HIM????

• Love 2
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Good lol I was hoping you weren't calling for one :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: 

I agree with everything you've said. Her family is BROKE, she has no PR (cade @cadehudson22 does nothing!).  No friends that we can see... I think Britney not working is very much a rebellious act. She's said it multiple times she fights with herself about whether or not she wants to go back to making music. If she doesn't it's almost like they (family) has won. But they've literally destroyed her dreams... She probably thinks if she works again she'll get trapped again...

Lol no, my comment never called for one I don't think that's a good idea at all, I do think everyone is watching her crumble so they can do something.

It's sad this is the reality now.

1 minute ago, willys said:

I'm going to say something, with all due respect and knowing that the moderators will punish me, but HOW CAN SHE BE SO DUMB?

After EVERYTHING she's been through, after making a post saying she's single, after massacring Soliz online, she's GOING BACK WITH HIM????

She probably wrote that post in bed with him laughing at the “dumb birds” (us) for believing her lol

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Scam peace-out after she cheated on him with this human garbage bag. Not even the $$$ made him want to stay with this exhausting woman. 

And he most likely was able to change the prenup if he proved the cheating. He won big time.

all I'm saying is, is there even a picture of them looking affectionate or anything remotely close to being in a romantic relationship? She looks pissed in most of the pictures, and except for the one in the car, she appears closer to that other guy than Soliz. Maybe he still has a contract as the driver :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Whatever the case, that's her life and her choices. And all those disgusting users in here suggesting that she should be in a conservatorship, how many criminals did her father bring to her inner circle huh? Criminals that actually stole her, abused her and caused psychological damage to her?

The decisions she makes in her personal life are not for us to feel proud or disappointed. Her relationships aren't our triumph nor our loss. She is the one that has to learn from her mistakes, or not, and whether she grows from her experience or not doesn't affect us whatsoever. If your values or your beliefs or whatever don't allow you to follow or idolize a person that lives her life the way Britney does, you can and you should've had stopped following her years ago. There's plenty of other celebrities that probably are better suited for your taste or standards.

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 4
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol no, my comment never called for one I don't think that's a good idea at all, I do think everyone is watching her crumble so they can do something.

It's sad this is the reality now.

She's not helpless though? Also define crumble.. If you mean she's just made a poor choice with this absolute bum. Then I don't think that's crumbling. That's just a poor choice. She's been VERY low key... Even to the point of we don't even know if she's living at her LA mansion anymore lol

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

Where are all the delulu fans with the “she’s healing” garbage? 

This isn’t healing. This is spiraling. Britney has no idea how to function as an independent adult. She literally has the mind of a rebellious 14 year old, except she has the self-destructive tendencies of a 42 year old woman with untreated mental illness, possible substance abuse, and trauma. 

This is who Britney is now. She’s a mess. We can either keep watching the train wreck, or ignore it completely, but either way, she’s on yet another path of self-implosion. To be honest, it seems that she’s been on this self-destructive path ever since 2004, but now she’s totally free to go all the way. 

It’s sad to watch. 

THAT!

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

all I'm saying is, is there even a picture of them looking affectionate or anything remotely close to being in a romantic relationship? She looks pissed in most of the pictures, and except for the one in the car, she appears closer to that other guy than Soliz. Maybe he still has a contract as the driver :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Whatever the case, that's her life and her choices. And all those disgusting users in here suggesting that she should be in a conservatorship, how many criminals did her father bring to her inner circle huh? Criminals that actually stole her, abused her and caused psychological damage to her?

The decisions she makes in her personal life are not for us to feel proud or disappointed. Her relationships aren't our triumph nor our loss. She is the one that has to learn from her mistakes, or not, and whether she grows from her experience or not doesn't affect us whatsoever. If your values or your beliefs or whatever don't allow you to follow or idolize a person that lives her life the way Britney does, you can and you should've had stopped following her years ago. There's plenty of other celebrities that probably are better suited for your taste or standards.

show ranking GIF

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Inherzone said:

how can we defend her now??

Easy. Just defend her as the human being that she is who makes her own decisions now - Like we wished her to do so long ago. 

It’s called unconditional love. If she isn’t harming anyone and keeping her whits about her, I honestly couldn’t give a **** what she does so long as she’s at peace.

I know it can be argued that she IS hurting someone by seeing a family man but we as complete strangers do not know the ins and outs and that’s on him anyways.

• Love 3
Just now, femmef4toole said:

Easy. Just defend her as the human being that she is who makes her own decisions now - Like we wished her to do so long ago. 

It’s called unconditional love. If she isn’t harming anyone and keeping her whits about her, I honestly couldn’t give a **** what she does so long as she’s at peace.

I know it can be argued that she IS hurting someone by seeing a family man but we as complete strangers do not know the ins and outs and that’s on him anyways.

thats-what-im-talking-about-498-x-280-gi

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.