Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Look how many times she's been pulled over for speeding since being free, I doubt it be safe having her drive a new born if she's speeding a lot. 

She be like buckle up buckaroos, you're in for the ride of your life baby baby :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 2

at least she looks cute : ) y’all never had a guy who clearly wasn’t good for u, and it really shows. they are hard to let go. she will get there. this doesn’t make her a liar, it makes her have complex emotions like regular human beings. y’all effing weirdos. quit acting like ur perfect. 

• Like 2
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

at least she looks cute : ) y’all never had a guy who clearly wasn’t good for u, and it really shows. they are hard to let go. she will get there. this doesn’t make her a liar, it makes her have complex emotions like regular human beings. y’all effing weirdos. quit acting like ur perfect. 

???? Yes we don’t know them personally but this guy is a convicted criminal. Think fans have a right to be concerned.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Mutya said:

As fans, we may feel disappointed with some of her choices (we all are), but at the end of the day, we need to respect her and refrain from saying horrible things like "she should go back to the conservatorship." This is disgusting. We must remember that it's her life, and we can't make such serious statements because she is an adult who decides what's best for her. We can wish her the best, but let's try to be respectful in our words.

Exactly. There 8 billion people in the world and I’d say 90% of all people could probably could make smarter decisions than they currently are, but they don’t have cameras recording their every move to display and judge them. She’s not committing crimes, she’s not hurting anyone. It’s her reputation and clearly she doesn’t care about what any of us think. 

Let’s just give her grace and love and the freedom to live however she prefers.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

The difference is Britney's life was stripped away for almost 13 years and she's done this with many married men.

Let's not act like this situation with Paul is a one off, she's done this with Adnan and Kevin as well.

If you think she looks 'cute' hanging with Paul. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I think about two possibilities. 

1 - her team made that story mess, to make sure we all believe the guy is gone. After that we had her "sources" confirming the end and even tmz reported it. They wanted to hide like they did last year, after page six revealed who Paul was.

2 - Paul wants to hide the relationship like @doomphantom1 explained it, to avoid the police there. 

Britney wouldn’t hide this relationship, she is clearly not careful and love to show her men on her instagram like trophies.

Britney is a liar, but I think this is someone else decision and she is going with it.

On the one hand you're right, Britney wouldn't be so careful as to want to hide this relationship. Quite the contrary, she wants to flaunt this man as if he were a trophy. I don't know if she's really in love, or if she just wants to attack her family like a rebellious teenager. But perhaps the accusations that "she" posted on Instagram were a clever move by the team to make people believe that Paul had left the scene for good. It's obvious that her team only acts when they realize that her behavior can affect the brand, and having a relationship with a criminal is something that can really affect her image.

30 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Frankly, her seex life sucks. Just because she doesn't know how to date and only takes what's closest :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Examples-

Justin - she performed with him on tour in late 90s

Kevin - her dancer

Paul - her nanny and window washer 

I mean if that was the only 4 she's ever dated then yes I'd agree but she's dated more than those 4 you listed that weren't "what's closest"... She is now a woman who can make her own choices (good and bad) in who she wants to date and not. To dumb her down into a type of woman who doesn't know how to date and I quote "only takes what's closest" is beyond gross and misogynistic. 

Wendy your take just isn't it. Do better.

Kamala Harris Eye Roll GIF by Election 2020

I think Britney is so attached to this guy that she only will leave him if she is forced to do it. Or they hire a new guy for the job.

He probably is her current man babysitter, the one guy who stays with her in her isolated life. On one hand Cade and the others know this guy is terrible for her brand, but at the same time I don't think any of them wants to spend the whole day with Britney complaining.

It wouldn’t shock me if Paul has a salary to be her boyfriend/babysitter.

• Love 6
Just now, Dark Willow said:

I think Britney is so attached to this guy that she only will leave him if she is forced to do it. Or they hire a new guy for the job.

He probably is her current man babysitter, the one guy who stays with her in her isolated life. On one hand Cade and the others know this guy is terrible for her brand, but at the same time I don't think any of them wants to spend the whole day with Britney complaining.

It wouldn’t shock me if Paul has a salary to be her boyfriend/babysitter.

Also makes me believe that Bryan never moved in or if he did, he might be out I just don't see him living with Britney sitting at the house while she heads to Malibu to hang with Paul.

• Love 4

someone buy her a vib***** so she stops dating these bums

also you people have the weirdest relationship with britney, if you hate her so much just stop engaging with her life and go live yours. yes, she’s making really poor decisions but that doesn’t excuse the disgusting hate you subject her to. she’s a grown woman that’s been traumatized beyond belief and it’s logical that she’s reluctant to receive help with her history of medical abuse. if you’re the so called “fans” it’s no wonder she wants nothing to do with her career anymore. very misogynistic and vile comments, white gays are at it again

Britney Spears GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.