Which artist did you stop enjoying because of their personal life or behavior?

I'll start: Taylor Swift.

I think I stopped liking and enjoying her artistry as I used to do when I began reading more what Exhalers thought about her and her behavior with those millions of variants to get a #1 which sounded greedy to me. 

What's yours?

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods

Actually I can name a few:

1. Chris Brown - beating Rihanna and still being an abusive a-hole

2. Ariana Grande - her shameless homewrecking behavior and vulgar persona

3. Katy Perry - her mean girl character and also what she did to an elderly veteran and nuns.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

3. Katy Perry - her mean girl character and also what she did to an elderly veteran and nuns.

wait, what did she do (katy perry)? idk about that... she mistreated an elderly woman?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Fita said:

wait, what did she do (katy perry)? idk about that... she mistreated an elderly woman?

Katy Perry took advantage of an elderly veteran man by getting him to sign over a contract to sell his house to her

but he is severely disabled and was on medicine when he signed it.

So basically this woman made an elderly man homeless, what a bich.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Fita said:

The elderly man, like @Princessmimi just mentioned. And then there was also this..

Additionally, her comments about Britney and mental health in general really rubbed a lot of ppl the wrong way. And now her working with the ***ual predator of Kesha, someone she was once close with, really seals the deal. She’s not a good person.

I never liked her music though, so there was nothing to stop enjoying for me.

• Love 1

Although I was never a HUGE fan, I actually preferred Christina’s debut album over Britney’s. But numerous reports of her rude and nasty behavior turned me off pretty quickly. And then she came for Britney several times and her true character and jealousy really came to light.

Eventually, how you treat others always catches up with you. So I wasn’t surprised when she started flopping into oblivion. Her own doing, imo. She acts like she’s matured these days and maybe the flopping did humble her, but her music hasn’t been good since the early 00’s, so it doesn’t matter anyway. 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

I don't agree with the Ariana stuff, even tho I don't like her.

Home wrecking its not a thing, men are the ones who decide to break their families and leave them for other women, if you truly love your wife no matter how much other person tries you just don't cheat.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, peacht said:

Home wrecking its not a thing, men are the ones who decide to break their families and leave them for other women, if you truly love your wife no matter how much other person tries you just don't cheat.

who did Ariana 'homewreck'? I thought this guy she's with now was already separated from his wife?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, peacht said:

Its my opinion and that's how I feel.

She knows what she's doing and has no shame.

• Like 2

I don’t know… I’m not really interested in their personal lives like that, except for Britney and maybe Nicki. I have to admit that Nicki can be quite problematic. I still love her, but I’m trying not to get caught up in her messy rants that aren't related to music. She usually addresses it in her raps, which I love; everything else outside the music is not my cup of tea.

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Its my opinion and that's how I feel.

She knows what she's doing and has no shame.

Cheating and home wrecking is a thing of one, the person on the relationship who has a family

The most handsome man in the word can try to do whatever he wants to get my attention and leave my partner but If I don't want to, I wont leave my spouse. 

I know she is insane for being proud of being with men who left their relationships for her, but the home wrecking is not her fault, it's the mans. 

Remember when Britney was being accused of being a home wrecker when star Jackson was pregnant with Kevin's son? 

It's all but his fault, once a cheater always a cheater

• Like 1
2 hours ago, thesimplelife said:

what did beyoncé do 

She has the personality of a rock, none NONE

No interviews since 15+ years ago, nothing. No sense of personality or charisma out of stage. 

I pity her tho because I feel like her father is Jamie spears/Joe Jackson 2.1, he looks rude and abusive af. 

I don't like that man. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, peacht said:

Cheating and home wrecking is a thing of one, the person on the relationship who has a family

The most handsome man in the word can try to do whatever he wants to get my attention and leave my partner but If I don't want to, I wont leave my spouse. 

I know she is insane for being proud of being with men who left their relationships for her, but the home wrecking is not her fault, it's the mans. 

Remember when Britney was being accused of being a home wrecker when star Jackson was pregnant with Kevin's son? 

It's all but his fault, once a cheater always a cheater

She could've left Ethan when she found out he had a family but no she still decided to go for it.

That's what I call homewrecking, she wrecked a family with a baby.

There should be no justification for that, its horrible.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.