Mystery: Remember when Britney burned down her gym in April 2020? Her house was put up for sale that month. Then again in September 2021 after Jamie was suspended as conservator. And in June 2022 after Britney got married.

3 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

That episode was so weird, I wonder if she really forgot her candles or they set up for her to embaress her OR if they forced her to tell the world she did it

I think she did it because she thought she was being bugged and surveilled in her gym too

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I think she did it because she thought she was being bugged and surveilled in her gym too

omg this is so annoying

I would be so crazy and borderline too if i was THAT monitored. I already am outside with cameras everywhere, AND NOW even online too I cause my house now works with solar energy and the guy said that I can't change my wi-fi password cause they monitor it with it, they asked for the password, it's suspicious in my opinion. I know there's those neighbours self suficient with solar panels and they're totally monitored. So now everyone knows that I enter here? does anyone knows everything about this matter?

• Love 1

I wonder if this gonna be her whole life? Until she passed away? 

Secrets, confusions, people taking advantage, weird tabloids and rumors, inconclusive situations, random  posts, weird behaviors, half stories and I can go longer.

And I know her life has always been like this, obviously before c-ship ( way much better and unique) but it’s like, there’s no end! 

everything got so bizarre and inconclusive black wendy williams GIF

Edited by Imnotcrazy
1 minute ago, Imnotcrazy said:

I wonder if this gonna be her whole life? Until she passed away? 

Secrets, confusions, people taking advantage, weird tabloids and rumors, inconclusive situations, random  posts, weird behaviors, half stories and I can go longer.

everything got so bizarre and inconclusive black wendy williams GIF

Agreed, sadly. I think her book cleared up a lot of things, but I think she will go down as the most mysterious artist of her generation

wendy williams news GIF

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Mansion tax is a big reason. Luxury real estate in LA has taken a hit because of it. 

The voter-approved “mansion tax” only applies to property in Los Angeles. Britney's home is not located in the city (or even county) of L.A. 

And BTW, the drop in large home sales here in L.A. can mostly be attributed to rising mortgage rates and construction costs -- not Measure ULA. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.