Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

1 hour ago, peacht said:

I love how her houses are always so beautifully decorated, they have a very ''home type of feeling''.

I really dislike the very white unipersonal houses some celebrities have, they look like nobody lives there its so cold and sad.

Do we have pictures of what her condo/appartment in New York looked in 2001-2002 when she lived there?

I remember seeing pictures of it online ages ago but I cant seem to find them, there are new ones but I want to see how it was decorated when she lived there.

Did you bother to google?

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears' previous penthouse, which also touts other celebrity owners, is currently on the market for nearly $7...

2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

They couldn’t come up with a better lie? Jordan aren’t you a journalist? You know damn well no website was hacked to list Britneys house. The way you easily let her team lie to you or the way you know the truth & then lie to the fandom on their behalf needs to be studied. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

The fact it even had realtors attached is beyond suspicious. Was Britney's house the only one hacked? 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
Just now, Pablitonizer said:

The fact it even had realtors attached is beyond suspicious. Was Britney's house the only one hacked? 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Yeah as if someone hacking a site is enough to cause any real disturbance to Britney. So stupid. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

If there’s one thing I hate is people trying to take me for a fool. It’s like some of us didn’t learn anything from #FreeBritney

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.