Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

On Zillow it said that for me too, but I saw it on the listing agent’s website (now removed) as well as realtor.com

This is usually what happens when the agent is either testing the waters for potential  private clients or decides to go the pocket listing route. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Or maybe someone is giving TMZ fake news to throw them off :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Update: fake news!!! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Apparently someone hacked into the site. It’s on TMZ, but I’m not linking that trash site here.

It's  hacked 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Or maybe someone is giving TMZ fake news to throw them off :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Britneys house is off market confirmed. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Like someone woke up and said “I think i’ll hack a realtor site & list Britney’s house for sale”.

Not sure who is TMZ’s source, but they must think we are actual idiots. Lmao

There is some house dealings that they tried to discreetly pull & we caught them. Just not sure what the angle is.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Britneys house is off market confirmed. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Like someone woke up and said “I think i’ll hack a realtor site & list Britney’s house for sale”.

Not sure who is TMZ’s source, but they must think we are actual idiots. Lmao

There is some house dealings that they tried to discreetly pull & we caught them. Just not sure what the angle is.

Literally this! Make it make sense. There's a whole *** description for her house on one of the sites too. Like, please. 

Edit: Per Homes.com:

WWW.HOMES.COM

Villa Bellosguardo, an awe inspiring Ron Firestone designed masterpiece inspired by the style of the great Italian architect, Palladino. Located behind private gates in the prestigious White Stallion Estates of Hidden Valley, this nearly 21 acre compound boasts everything expected & desired by the most discriminating buyers. Breathtaking unobstructed 360 degree views are enjoyed from everywhere!The main residence spans over 12,460 sq ft & boasts a tremendous master suite with his/hers bathrooms & closets. There is also a dramatic two story entry, HUGE bonus room(easily converted to additional bedrooms), elevator, office/library, private wells & more! In addition, there is a detached guest house w/ temp controlled wine cellar. The magnificent grounds are truly second to none! Infinity pool, tennis court, lush manicured lawns, walking paths, mini golf course with 3 greens & sand-traps, & two additional large building pads for horse facilities, etc. One of Southern California's Finest Estates!

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yea, you could be right. Just not sure what the point would be in hiding the listing. Celebrity homes go on the market all the time. If anything, it should sell more with her name attached to it.

I also don’t see the point of anyone hacking the site either, so who knows. What I do know is that we are all bored lol.

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 1
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

Why is he getting reported???? Perhaps this user has OCD. Ya’ll want us to be sensitive to Britney’s borderline. So let’s be sensitive here 

I didn’t know Britneys doctor was also on Exhale. 

Wow her realtor & her doctor. Who would’ve thunk it. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Like 3
Just now, Emil87 said:

Yea, you could be right. Just not sure what the point would be in hiding the listing. Celebrity homes go on the market all the time. If anything, it should sell more with her name attached to it.

If she were going the pocket listing route, it would offer her privacy. Perhaps she's really moving, like out of state (or the country) and wants to keep it on the low & doesn't want the media to know or whatever. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.