Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

Noooo that house is beautiful

As someone that moved 7 times i think it's quite sad that some people here want her to move, go live in another country etc etc, this is so weird to suggest. I think she actually loves her home.

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

@DiamondCircus u happy now? If she’s selling it where is she going to live? The streets? Brian moving in must have ruined the houses aura so she decided to move out lol

It's not about my happiness sis, it's about Britney being happy and getting out of that home filled with so many bad memories.

A new home and new start will be cool and happy she seems to be moving in that direction. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, theodoritasenorita said:

This is a super tough market. Even with it being Britney's home. They need to paint, stage and take better photos. 

I wonder if they'll have some sort of filter to who can tour the house. I can see a lot of people trying to schedule a tour to check out the way Britney's living :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Spoiler

me included :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.