Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

Guys wake up.

This is NOT normal. Something happened to Britney and they are hiding it to not bring attention to them, especially after the FreeBritney movement because everyone would immediately think that Britney was taken out.

They have to pretend Britney is retired and alive to excuse her from being on the spotlight.

Every other month they hire a double to drive around LA and make some photos to quiet 'crazy conspiracy theorists' like myself.

PROVE ME WRONG! Show me a video of Britney with someone else talking without glasses staring at the camera and I'll believe Britney is alive and well

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, peacht said:

Are you blind, illiterate or both?

Does those picture look like they were taken 20+ years ago or does the decoration even look similar to what houses looked at the time? 

I read too quickly! Of course you meant pictures of the time when she lived there. Duh! I apologize! 

• Like 1

They hack a website and only her house is shared for sale. Everything very well done with new photos... this is strange, the biggest detail is that no tabloid reported the alleged sale. And now "hacker"..

• Like 2

I don’t want to sounds like Jason Alexander but something is going on… The Halsey PR backtracking, her Instagram is gone, and a hacker gets access to MLS and decided to ONLY hack Britney’s property? It seems to me conversations might be going on in private and her brother might be pushing the sale? I hope he succeeds and Britney moves elsewhere. That house is haunted and full of bad energy.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

The so-called "mansion tax" only applies to properties in the City of Los Angeles. Britney's house is in Thousand Oaks, which is a city in Ventura County. 

THEMORTGAGEREPORTS.COM

Uncover the details of the new California mansion tax, designed to target high-value properties in the state.

It was created to generate revenue for affordable housing in LA HOWEVER (to quote my man Ozzy) 

WWW.JVMLENDING.COM

If you're considering selling a high-value property, there's a crucial new factor to understand: the California mansion tax.

It's only a matter of time before it will be enforced in other counties. Therefore, it seems that Miss Britney Spears is far more astute than people give her credit for since it seems she is selling before she is potentially hit with a 4% tax in addition to the transfer tax. So kudos to Britney for proving that she's not only a bombshell but a brain 

Brain Ucla GIF by University of California

Edited by theodoritasenorita
fact finding mission
  • Like 1

My theory the house was put in a private real state listing ,that only shows to agents, but someone by mistake put it as public. Britney´s team has to send it was hacked to TMZ, they know they will publish anything related to Britney and will be widespread, to avoid disclosure of the actual sale of the property.

I found this article that explained more about private listing :

EDITION.CNN.COM

An increasing number of high-end homeowners, are selling their homes through private listings, in which a property is announced for sale to a select group of agents without ending up on the...

Victoria Cooper-Reeg was delighted to sell her home in Chevy Chase, Maryland, in under a week for $55,000 more than she originally planned to ask. The best part? It was never on the market.

Instead, she listed it privately.

“It was perfect, I didn’t have all the hassle,” says Cooper, a photographer who now lives in upstate New York. “I didn’t want to do a bunch of showings. Every time someone showed up, I’d have to get it just the way they staged it.”

Like an increasing number of high-end homeowners, Cooper discovered the power of private listings, in which a property is announced for sale to a select group of agents without ending up on the multiple listing service.

Cooper originally planned to list the home at $895,000. But instead, she and her agent, Theo Adamstein of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty, listed it privately at $945,000. It sold for $950,000 in a matter of days.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.