Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

i doubt it's hacked, it's definitely leaning towards testing the waters to see interest then private offerings route. though even if it was hacked & she's not really selling, i'm hoping that's a plan for her in the near future because she deserves to live wherever her heart desires !

• Like 1
6 hours ago, peacht said:

I love how her houses are always so beautifully decorated, they have a very ''home type of feeling''.

I really dislike the very white unipersonal houses some celebrities have, they look like nobody lives there its so cold and sad.

Do we have pictures of what her condo/appartment in New York looked in 2001-2002 when she lived there?

I remember seeing pictures of it online ages ago but I cant seem to find them, there are new ones but I want to see how it was decorated when she lived there.

Not sure about the decor when Britney lived there (although we do see some of it in her Diane Sawyer interview) but the apartment in NoHo was also lived in by Cher and Keith Richards in the years before Britney lived there

9-3-1440x960.jpg

2-2-640x515.jpg

TW1_3690_MEDIUM%20RES.jpg

She also lived in this Hollywood Hills home in the early 2000's that she sold to Brittany Murphy (and sadly where she passed away)

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The other day she said someone else posted that message about Halsey on her phone, and now the MLS was hacked? Very weird. 

lol r u serious? What is very weird is that you seem to take her word for reality when Britney has repeatedly lied and contradicted herself 🤡 

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Not sure about the decor when Britney lived there (although we do see some of it in her Diane Sawyer interview) but the apartment in NoHo was also lived in by Cher and Keith Richards in the years before Britney lived there

9-3-1440x960.jpg

2-2-640x515.jpg

TW1_3690_MEDIUM%20RES.jpg

She also lived in this Hollywood Hills home in the early 2000's that she sold to Brittany Murphy (and sadly where she passed away)

Yup, britney said that there was like a basement on the house that was 'haunted' so thats why she sold the house.

https://people.com/home/the-dark-history-behind-brittany-murphys-home-plus-what-happened-to-it-after-she-died-there/

9 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

They definitely overpaid and Altman is trying to come in under the 10M bracket, because someone will most likely dump well over 1M into the renovation. 

Youre right there. Mansions these days are teched up smart homes. We all know Britney is happy with a TV remote and a light switch 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

She was literally seen driving last week 😬😬

Sure... I bet she was wearing sunglasses.

I don't believe anything Britney related anymore

Edited by work
12 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

There's a mansion tax, which is why there's been a mass exodus within luxury real estate market. But I'm not sure if that's the case here. I hope she's just moving on to greener pastures where she can find some peace. 

The so-called "mansion tax" only applies to properties in the City of Los Angeles. Britney's house is in Thousand Oaks, which is a city in Ventura County. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.