It's funny, 'The Woman In Me' is not even 1 year old yet

2 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

Will there really be a volume 2 of this book or was it just another false alarm from Britney's Ig captions? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I think false alarm or just a spontaneous phrase... But who knows.

• Like 2

Already read it I need the movie or Netflix serie now and by the end of the final episode the announcement of her new album Princess my white Southern  *** with the exclusive featuring with sabrina carpenter if you buy with the book online and an exclusive target vinyl with Taylor swifts bonus track. Also an exclusive track with Rihanna  new brand single “we ain’t work 4 y’all fats” if you create a new account for Netflix’s and the amazing new video of her first single exlucisve sneak peak featuring outstanding acting by Madonn, Mariah, Celine,Beyoncé and Gaga.  

JL didn’t make the Final Cut :jamie_lynn_grape:

Edited by freeoverprotected
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

Will there really be a volume 2 of this book or was it just another false alarm from Britney's Ig captions? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

LOL there's no way we're getting volume 2... we barely got The Woman In Me. She kindda apologized for writing her memoir on IG so that's enough to let us know she probably regretted the minute she finished it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

We might get the official movie adaptation announcement this year. Unless studios are scared she might rant on IG like her last one on Friday. Welcome Skateboard kindda posted a sweet message in fear Britney would come after them next  :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

At this point, Britney's her own enemy :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by Pablitonizer
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Maybe a better question would be what would ya'll (those who are genuinely interested) like to see mentioned in a follow-up book, that wasn't covered in the 1st book?

I think there was a thread with the same idea lol 

• Like 1

Well, she said she was writing a part 2 in her captions. But she says a lot of things.

I would love if she talks in deep about her eras. Once and for all about Original Doll (which I think just evolved to Blackout) and what she thinks of her cship albums. All professional talk.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.