Long-time French fan account (@popcornandbritney) shuts down + posts blog: "I DON'T WANT TO BE A BRITNEY SPEARS FAN ANYMORE"

God, you have a big problem. It's your right to not be a fan anymore. Nothing to justified or to be ashamed. But why a psychanalyse therapy to blame Britney for this and to judje her and the relationship with her kids. Or her right to forgive or not. WHO ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU! To put this heavy burden on someone. Even your own parents have not this responsability. Grow up, opened your eyes and be responsable of your self. Love your life. It's OK! 

The only thing Britney is doing is just put 3 minutes of her day in Instagram. It's not all her life. It's even less the time I jump with man airpod between 2 hours of work to relax and to imagine that I'm a super badass hero. I do this since I m 14 years old, no **** I even spoke to myself when I lose a mouthfight with someone.  But in the end it's just a little drop of my day. I'm not in a psychatric center. 

As for saying that Britney have to be humility in front of her children. Shut the **** of. I'm a mother too and if my child betrayed me in front of the whole world and speak to me like they speak to her: unforgiven, I will be mad as hell. And in the end we don't know anything. 

Your behaviour is indeed very Toxic.. 

So well buddies, live your life. Stop trying to get in her head, we are not her. If we have this time, why not write a good novel. 🤣🤣🤣 Kinding

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.