If Britney hired you as her manager, what would you do?

first of all, we would be doing joint therapy :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

idk this is a complex job, but its actually a hidden dream of mine to be creative with someone in music, or better - to produce and write concepts for movies and all. 

Edited by Jup1ter

-work on a new album with lyrics that can reach the GP about her life but at the same time are quotable enough to go viral on tiktok 

-a hundred vinyl variants idc about the enviroment, I want a big #1 debut 

-no flop producers for a lead single, it must be someone who's baggin HITS under their arm. 

-First single DANCE POP record, nothing slow, nothing edm, a pop earworm song with a chorus that people can sing along to in stadiums

-bops!! we need a tiktok dance like Charli's Apple

-Headline festivals, maybe Glastonbury or Coachella, she needs to be seen as an artist again 

-buy her some grammys ngl  

-have her work with some K-pop choreographers 

-Features: only the weekend or someone BIG like Blackpink. no others pop girls, no people that are lesser stars than her 

-netflix doc (basically the woman in me made doc) 

-Blackout Anniversary version

-Britney Jean (Britney's Version) 

-hire a stylist 

-arrange stunts with her kids in hawaii (greedy brats will agree for a couple bucks) 

-no tv, no interviews, no paparazzi allowed near, everything will be staged to generate a positive perception of her 

-get paris and cade away from her I'm sorry 

-Billboard Awards only if its a 3 min mashup of her new songs opening the ceremony and she's out. no red carpet not her on the rest of the night, and it's something where I control the angles of the choreography and the outfit, if she doesn't feel comfortable she's not going out, it's only happening if it's perfect 

-Live singing!!! (pre-recorded vocals) 

-no vmas it's not happening, she's only performing at the grammys or amas or bbmas. she could present an award at the vmas tho 

-met gala's afterparties 

-more lashings but to new people, no more mention of her family or JT. I'm sure she has plenty others to drag

Edited by Richie
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.