Britney the past few years on social media

2 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Imagine how powerful it would be if she ever stopped doing just captions.

I mentioned the other day the power she showed when she was in her car driving and out of the house enjoying her freedom.

There's more power in her showing that she's free and trying to let go of the wild IG stuff. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, justhanging said:

They didn't succeed in killing her in 2019 but they did what seems like irreparable damage to her psyche.

Sad The Office GIF

I agree.

She seemed like she was never the same after that hospital stay 

The old Britney is gone forever :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, justhanging said:

Yes but shouldn't she have less symptoms by now?

Maybe them ruining the relationship with her kids after she got her freedom worsened things.

I mean, would you be saying the same thing to PTSD soldiers who fought in a war? She's said she'll always have trauma.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2024 at 5:56 PM, Gutterguppy said:

I mean, would you be saying the same thing to PTSD soldiers who fought in a war? She's said she'll always have trauma.

She doesn't help herself with social media lashings. She's addicted to Instagram. Thank God she has been gone off it for 2 weeks and counting.

She needs to regroup.

I am more concerned about your mental state.
To be clear, Britney is actually being treated a lot worse than she is letting on in a way that everyone can see. It's unbelievably awful, beyond what people can imagine. She's rather patient.

I mean, what bothers me is that you're always obsessed with negative thoughts and always making negative threads.
I'm sorry, but I'm sick of it🤷🏼‍♀️

justhanging - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/profile/121776-justhanging/

29 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I am more concerned about your mental state.
To be clear, Britney is actually being treated a lot worse than she is letting on in a way that everyone can see. It's unbelievably awful, beyond what people can imagine. She's rather patient.

I mean, what bothers me is that you're always obsessed with negative thoughts and always making negative threads.
I'm sorry, but I'm sick of it🤷🏼‍♀️

justhanging - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/profile/121776-justhanging/

Thanks for your concern.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.