Who was at fault in the Halsey situation: Britney or Cade?

1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

According to a screenshot in a post by Pokemon Spears in the other topic Britney wrote:

"I shut down my Instagram because there were too many people saying I looked like an idiot dancing and that I looked crazy. Honestly I was doing my best but it disturbed me to see people freely talking about it on TV ... yep it hurt my feelings."

So maybe neither Cade nor Britney. Maybe the fault is with one of our own. Let's have a vote on who here to blame for her IG being unavailable now to 2 billion people. And especially her 40 million followers.

And then let's just merge it so it goes whose fault here is the Halsey situation and the profile unavailability? Maybe the individual is criminally liable for something. Funny to call the cops on her? It could also happen the other way around. Just saying.

Oh my goodness, do you think that’s the case? 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Hmmm wouldn't go that far... BUT clearly something wasn't said and or misunderstood on Britney's side.

Yes, but if we start to believe things like this then... we will open pandora's box. How to believe when it’s Britney or not?

I always believed more people have access to the accounts and not every post is made by Britney, but fans have a hard time facing this possibility.

Her team is shady and her social media people are the same from the c-ship days.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

God I hope not.. But I believe her when she write it that her feelings has been hurt 

Of course I believe her. It must be awful to watch all these critics dissect her dance moves and behavior. It’s really heartbreaking, but I’m hoping she finds the strength to rewrite her story and make a fresh start away from California.:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes, but if we start to believe things like this then... we will open pandora's box. How to believe when it’s Britney or not?

I always believed more people have access to the accounts and not every post is made by Britney, but fans have a hard time facing this possibility.

Her team is shady and her social media people are the same from the c-ship days.

Her accounts are still run by Crowdsurf... I know that for a fact. So take with that what you will.

Sigh... Why does everything have to be complicated and mysterious with Britney..

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Style. said:

The tea is boiling 

Tea Time Omg GIF

It's getting embarrassing and making Britney look bad. Many people are unfairly calling her crazy and gaslighting her. Did Halsey reach out to Britney, but Cade, who handles her career, didn't give Britney all the information she needed about the whole thingy? Or maybe Halsey didn't mention that the whole music video was inspired by her own life story?:trash_throw_away_recycle:

Or maybe Halsey spoke to 'Britney' aka Cade, and the real Brit never knew about it.

• Like 3

Britney's anger is selective, and her target is always... women. "Euphoria" starts with the scene of her shaving her head and being diagnosed as bipolar, but that doesn't seem to bother her at all. If the series were produced by a woman, obviously she would do what she did with Halsey. In the same way that, if it were Eminem or JT doing what Halsey did, not only would she not care, she would praise it. The biggest proof that she has a direct problem with women is the way she manages her relationship with her family: there isn't a week in which she doesn't attack her sister and mother, while she pays for luxury trips for her brother and almost never mentions how villainous her father is. We can't forget the drag on Selena, Jlo, and Xtina. Probably some successful and self-possessed women are a big trigger for her, and she can't hold back the animosity.

Well, three years have passed since c-ship ended and here are some things that delusional fans probably won't agree with, even though they know, deep down, that it's the purest truth:

- Britney's so-called "healing process" doesn't exist.

- She doesn't know how to deal with social media and needs to get away as quickly as possible

- Everyone around her doesn't give a damn about her well-being. They just want to profit from her image.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Her accounts are still run by Crowdsurf... I know that for a fact. So take with that what you will.

Sigh... Why does everything have to be complicated and mysterious with Britney..

Yes, crowdsurf. With Cassie, Sloane and the team...

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Yes, crowdsurf. With Cassie, Sloane and the team...

Mess. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: Although Crowdsurf has more control over her Snapchat... Those snaps screams social media manager... 

Cassie has been pretending to be thee Britney Spears for ages now.

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She shouldn’t own up to mistakes made by Cade. It’s obvious that he replied to Halsey’s letter pretending to be Britney, and this buffoon of a man set her up. Britney instead of publicly humiliating and tell the world her buffoon manager pretends to be her, decided to cover his stinking *** and say she was hacked. She could’ve blasted him publicly but nope, she decided to take the blame and keep that lying buffoon.

You don’t know if it was Cade. But pop off queen 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't remember this, what happened?

They were the best of friends and he leaked pictures of her to the media. He also pretended to be her and Miley said something about it on Twitter. This happened during the OceanUp and AnythingDiz days.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't remember this, what happened?

They were the best of friends and he leaked pictures of her to the media. He also pretended to be her and Miley said something about it on Twitter. This happened during the OceanUp and AnythingDiz days.

• Like 1

I think she was fine with Halsey covering/sampling Lucky, but I do believe she had no idea about the mv or about Halsey's struggles (i mean, who actually knows??) so she thought Halsey was using Britney's worst moments for herself. The blood drawing and the head shaving might have been too triggering for her. 

She should have talked to Halsey or her team before posting though, she doesn't understand that she's Britney Spears and not some random pop girly. She posts something and even if she deletes it within 10 minutes, everyone saves it and takes screenshots so it's here forever. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

What a great friend. If he did it to Miley, he’d do it to Britney. She should be alarmed. Between this and the ***ual predator allegations, I don’t get good vibes from him. At all. All I gotta say is, Britney, “be weary of others. The ones closest to you”. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.